Giving Blowjobs

Casual and fun topics or questions
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Giving Blowjobs

Post by fireaxe14 »

Hello,
As a straight married male, who really enjoys HJ’s and BJ’s, I would like to know why guys enjoy giving other guys a Blowjob. What is it about giving a Blowjob, that really turns you on?
I do enjoy an experienced male giving me a HJ or BJ, but have never really experienced a skillful male BJ, just some great HJ’s!! And for myself, I like the idea of giving another male a HJ!
Paul
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Giving Blowjobs

Post by mash2014 »

I’ve given a couple of BJ and fondled cocks. Never really given a good HJ. One day I saw a hard beautiful hard cock ejaculating and it awoke some hidden desire of giving a BJ to a cut cock.
I’d say in the last 4-5 months the desire of holding and going down on another man has increased exponentially. I am married and other than in my late teens and early 20s experimentation with men I’ve had no other M-M encounters. A fantasy here and there and an attraction for a younger kid. These last few months I’ve masturbated more thinking of cock than pussy. And I love pussy. I’ve gone down on every woman I’ve had sex with but somehow sucking cock is taking over my fantasies. On the street, I have yet to see a man that had made me think or look twice but the thought is here.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I totally understand about your desire to explore your sexuality with another male. As I have gotten older, I find myself wanting to explore my sexuality with another male. Mostly just mutual stroking ourselves together. And if I felt comfortable enough with another male, I could really enjoy a HJ/BJ from another experienced male
Paul
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

When I was much younger a friend and I used to play with our little cocks together and would sometimes take each others' cocks into our mouths. I still rememeber how that felt and fantasise about doing it again, this time sucking a full size adult cock.
nyguy
Site Admin

Post by nyguy »

Me and a buddy had a three way with my wife. We wound up stroking and then blowing each other. I was hesitant but once it happened it was amazing.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

nyguy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:40 am Me and a buddy had a three way with my wife. We wound up stroking and then blowing each other. I was hesitant but once it happened it was amazing.
The thought of another man fucking my wife is one of my must exciting fantasies. I jack off on that idea constantly.
nyguy
Site Admin

Post by nyguy »

We did it a few times. I eat his cum out of her, he eats mine. Very erotic.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

fireaxe14 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:14 am Hello,
As a straight married male, who really enjoys HJ’s and BJ’s, I would like to know why guys enjoy giving other guys a Blowjob. What is it about giving a Blowjob, that really turns you on?
I do enjoy an experienced male giving me a HJ or BJ, but have never really experienced a skillful male BJ, just some great HJ’s!! And for myself, I like the idea of giving another male a HJ!
Paul
The first time I sucked a dick was with a buddy from my neighborhood on a sleepover. We would get naked and take turns exploring each other's bodies. Then one time my buddy said that if I sucked his, he would suck mine. I don't remember how much I had been thinking about that before then, but I was game to try, for sure. When I put his dick in my mouth, I was surprised to find out it felt different than I thought. I guess I thought it would feel solid since my buddy had a boner. Though he was hard, his dick felt soft and warm in my mouth. It wasn't bad, but it felt like this fleshy thing in my mouth. It didn't taste like anything. I sucked him a little and then we switched. At that time, we didn't know that sucking a dick could end in an orgasm; we just sucked a bit and switched. Did I enjoy it? Not as much as I thought, but it wasn't the last time we did that, so something kept drawing us back.

Over the years and as I got older, when I was horny and in a sexual situation with a guy, the lust I felt would draw me to his cock and I wanted it in my mouth. Usually, however, once I had his dick in my mouth, I was reminded of the same feeling I had that very first time: there's a weirdly soft fleshy thing in my mouth. I sucked enough to be polite and then I moved on. Usually I went down to the guy's balls and licked and sucked on them.

I had never had (or let) a guy cum in my mouth. That didn't interest me at all. When I was on the receiving end of getting a bj, I always warned the other guy that I was about to cum so he could make the choice of switching to jacking my dick or he could take my load. I was pleasantly surprised to find that almost all of them took my load.

Then one time I was going down on a guy and he was holding my head kind of tightly on his cock. I didn't like it though I know he was just in the heat of the moment, but I thought the easiest way to get out of it was to make him cum and then he'd let go. I just went to town on his cock, and it turned me on to know I was making him cum. I welcomed his load when he shot. There was something hot about it that surprised me since I had spent most of my life avoiding it.

So back to your original question, what about it turns me on? There's just something primal about it--something masculine that is thrilling.
jonny296
Site Admin

Post by jonny296 »

I have dreams about giving blowjobs
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Once out of curiosity, I let another man briefly suck my cock in an Adult Video Arcade booth. I was in the booth jacking off and could see him looking through the crack in the door. On an impulse, I unlocked the door and let him in, not thinking through what was going to happen after that. He reached out and began stroking my cock while he took his penis out. He had a smaller, but rock hard cock which my hand was drawn to.

He then wanted to kiss me, which I politely avoided, and then he bent over to suck my member. As I said, I was curious since I never had this done by a man, so I let him wrap his lips around my erection. After he slid my cock in and out a few times, I became uncomfortable with the situation, so said I had to go, zipped up and left.

The exciting part for me was just us feeling each other's cocks. Although I had one brief experience feeling a friends erect penis when I was young (I did it in front of two other boys), I never thought about interacting with another man until I reached middle age and became much more interested/open to trying new experiences. This was, I think, my second time getting to touch and fondle an adult penis. I really liked feeling his hard cock in my hand and would have stayed if all we were going to do was jack each other off.

So anyway, that was a few years back. I have never given a BJ to another man but I do fantasize about it. My ideal scenario would be sucking another man off while being watched by a female. For me it would be not only be about having his cock in my mouth, but I would want to know that I satisfied him by feeling his cock pulse/throb and then fill my mouth with semen. A MMF threesome, as some have mentioned, would be fun.