Speedos

Casual and fun topics or questions
tumulus722
Site Admin

Speedos

Post by tumulus722 »

Anybody enjoy seeing guys in speedos? I find it stimulating to be able to see the outline of the cock, especially when in various states of erection.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Speedos

Post by mash2014 »

Oh yeah, watching how you can outline the cock when it's hard. Rub my hands over a hard cock with satin underwear and feel him as he gets turned on to the point of no return.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Yer I sometimes wear them. The looks you get are crazy. It's like being naked and I love having a semi in em.
serena
Site Admin

Post by serena »

I love seeing hot guys in speedos. Fortunately, my husband is a great speedo enthusiast, and I love watching him in them, especially as wearing them often has the effect of getting him erect. Our two sons have inherited their dad's love of speedos.
jeremy12

Post by jeremy12 »

I have always been a Speedo guy. My dad and brother also. We are all athletic builds, powerful thighs and arses. Also fill our pouches nicely, big dicks, big nuts. I also get chubby when I notice someone paying attention to my bulge and find it to be very exciting.

I think there is a bit of a double standard that a guy is perceived as creepy for having his cock on display in a Speedo, but women who have obvious cleavage or wear cheeky bikini bottoms there isn't as much of that vibe.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

It's hot seeing a guy wearing speedos. Love they way they fill them out and really helps the imagination knowing what they are packing inside. And when they get wet you can really see a nice outline of their cock.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I had a female friend who gave me satin underwear Speedo style for my birthday. Because shortly after she moved to another city never got to show her how they looked on me but I would stand in front of the mirror and softly rub my hands over my cock. I could see the stages of erection. I would cum with them on and it was very hot. After about 16 months I had to throw them away because I abused them.

P. S. Every time I wore them I masturbated thinking of her. I think she knew she was my main fantasy. We were both married to other people.
Last edited by mash2014 on Wed May 29, 2024 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

If only Tom Daley would get his speedos off!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

spunkluvr wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:14 am If only Tom Daley would get his speedos off!
Just him?
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

I knew I am bi when I realized at age 10 that my best friend, 11, put on and took off his Speedos in the cabana we shared with his family (South Fla). I never hit on him, but he was a beautiful boy, athletic and blond. I was able to see him develop over a few years. At age 78 I am still a fan of Speedos.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I went through a faze where I wore them in public everywhere. I got all kinds of looks but my favorite thing was how they’d pull/stretch away from my body when I got hard. Then things could be seen.
When I got too old to go naked with mom into a grocery store I’d wear a short tank top and speedo and flip flops. She said I looked fine and even asked me to wear that outfit more than once when we were going to some of her friends houses.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

mash2014 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:42 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:14 am If only Tom Daley would get his speedos off!
Just him?
He'd be at the top of my list.