Who is your Gimme?

Casual and fun topics or questions
billie

Who is your Gimme?

Post by billie »

Do you have a gimme? i.e. someone who you and your partner have agreed you have a free pass to sleep with if ever given the opportunity?
While my list changes, I'm going to go with Channing Tatum today.
Here's Todd's (my partner) - Ronda Rousey: http://www1.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20131227053027_5D3_5127.JPG
The one on the left. How could you deny that? Um, I need to work out more I think. :D

Who is yours?
UKGent
Site Admin

Re: Who is your Gimme?

Post by UKGent »

My current gimme is a UK radio DJ called Jo Whiley.

She has the loveliest creamy voice that makes me go weak at the knees (oh and she's very attractive and has fab music taste)

http://music.uk.msn.com/whats-hot/brit- ... es?page=41

I think my wife's current Gimme is Matt Smith, but then again she's always liked the younger man.
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

My wife's gimme is David Tennant, on the understanding that while he's fucking her, I get to borrow the TARDIS to travel back to just after Casablanca wrapped so I can bed Ingrid Bergman.
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

Matt Damon!

Well, I can dream, can't I? ;)
gemmyrose
Site Admin

Post by gemmyrose »

My Gimme at the moment is Norman Reedus, We have been watching the walking dead and Daryll sets my heart a racing and my juices flowing ;)
jester
Site Admin

Post by jester »

My wife's choice changes every year or so. Currently it's Jason Stathom. I don't really have one. It would be someone short and curvy like Miranda Lambert or Salma Hayek. I'm not picky about race, that's just the body type I tend to favor.