Nudism with family through COVID

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Nudism with family through COVID

Post by Sean1969 »

Open family here and we have sexual thoughts and beliefs. No incest , but love watching each other pleasure thereselves through this time
varvara
Site Admin

Re: Nudism with family through COVID

Post by varvara »

:) do I understand correctly that you are watching each other? If so, what's the point? :D
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Yes we watch each other cum infront of one another, and maybe help the other member of family get to an orgasm or more!!
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

I say go for it. If everyone is on board and there is a level of intensity that cant come from anywhere else then fuck it just go for it.

Have fun!
nick58
Site Admin

Post by nick58 »

During this time my wife has worked full time and I have been home with my two boys ages 14 and 11. During the day we would be only in our underwear, but as the weather got warmer, we would go nude. We have a pool and we skinny dip together. Erections are no big deal- my 14 yo seems like he always has one. Being quarantined, it is tough for them with hormones raging. To keep them calmer I have encouraged them to masterbate whenever they feel like it. Needless to say, it happens many times a day.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

my sister and i are closer than ever. we both love seeing each other naked face to face. she lets me feel her up and vice versa. Love her hand jobs and love her watching her squirt 3
reflectorsch

Post by reflectorsch »

Sounds interesting like always ;)
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

we have quarantine and the epidemic is already over. But, I remember howling with anguish in quarantine. And she was quietly going crazy. And of course, one salvation, the Internet. And then I ran into an interesting website. Naked girls in the rooms. And a selection of photos about entrances. I immediately decided to try it out. The thrill. And as always, the inevitable happened. A neighbor caught me. I had to admit why I was doing this, and what made me do it. He was sympathetic to this. Moreover, he offered his help in implementing wild ideas. We're friends now. That's how qed 19 contributed to finding a friend. :oops:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Seems a thoroughly reasonable approach.
Raised in a working class, somewhat liberal family open to nudity both at home, and as a child away at beach and parks.
I'd do the same- friends never bothered with 'protecting' their cherished progeny and openness was broadly, in the groove of the people we associated with.
Including extended family, ahh the cousins... :ugeek:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

nick58 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:56 am During this time my wife has worked full time and I have been home with my two boys ages 14 and 11. During the day we would be only in our underwear, but as the weather got warmer, we would go nude. We have a pool and we skinny dip together. Erections are no big deal- my 14 yo seems like he always has one. Being quarantined, it is tough for them with hormones raging. To keep them calmer I have encouraged them to masterbate whenever they feel like it. Needless to say, it happens many times a day.
And a very healthy attitude I'd say.
They should grow up more balanced and appreciative as they get older. Well done.
sv