Any adult cinema experiences?

Casual and fun topics or questions
jax69
Site Admin

Re: Any adult cinema experiences?

Post by jax69 »

I've thought about theaters. I never found one but did find book stores with booths and glory holes. Many a good blow job there.
ccazzo69
Site Admin

Post by ccazzo69 »

Oh gosh, thanks for this thread so much! I've never heard about such cinemas before reading it here. I tried out a cheap one today and it was the coolest new experience. I didn't have too much luck with checking out the hot members of the audience at first but then two guys started fucking at the back of the room 😏. Obviously, I watched every second of it and came just about when the top did. I shot giant ropes of cum all over the chair next to me, in an angle the preformers could see my appreciation. It was so fucking hot, 10/10 would recommend! 😉
uncut7in
Site Admin

Post by uncut7in »

I've only once been to an adult cinema but it was worth it. It was a special showing of a gay film, and the audience of around 100 guys was naked. Sex was not allowed in the main cinema, but the was also a small screening room where the action took place. During the interval I went to the small room, where there were about 20 guys, some having sex. I walked around with an erection, and saw a young Asian guy watching me closely. I picked up condom and lube, bent him over a seat and fucked him.
buster888
Site Admin

Post by buster888 »

I used to go to an Adult cinema in London and it was a great thrill. I went alone and it was pot luck whether there was any straight action in the audience, but there was usually someone who would offer you a hand job or a suck. On the times that there was females in it was like an orgy and I had a few experiences! Her partner would give out condoms and who ever had one could line up and take turns. Also saw some good lesbian action live in the audience too. Oh and the films were also good too! :lol:
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

naddy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 pm I been goin n getting sucked off for 40 years
I love going there to and getting sucked but love to suck guys there. I’d love to see your cock going to my mouth
starshipcocoa
Site Admin

Post by starshipcocoa »

Oh wow, I never heard of adult cinema, I don't have that in my town. I need to try it I really love the idea.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Many theater hand jobs , blow jobs & fingering to orgasm. Not in an adult cinema.