Travel Companion

Casual and fun topics or questions
mikedewars
Site Admin

Travel Companion

Post by mikedewars »

I'm sure there are other people like me out there who travel for business nearly every week of the year.
I am always on the lookout for a business woman who would like to share long distance sex while we are both alone in hotel rooms maybe thousands of miles apart or maybe even in the same city.
Could get even more interesting if we found out we were going to be in the same city at the same time.
We can chat and Skype and Jack n Jill...the possibilities are endless.
Comment anyone?
wideone
Site Admin

Re: Travel Companion

Post by wideone »

last time i left town (100 miles or so) for a week on business, i had been sending naughty IM's emails and messages to the wife for a couple days.
i returned to my hotel room one afternoon, i noticed something wasnt quite "right"
when i opened the bathroom door, my wife was standing there finishing putting on her makeup....
she was dressed to kill,

we headed to a nearby bar where we roleplayed "pick up a stranger in a bar" game...
by the time we left the bar, i had lifted her skirt several times, several other customers had seen what color thing she was wearing and had gotten her undies off her while we sat at the bar....
as we were leaving i got several thumbs up and high fives from other guys sitting at the bar.

it was a great night of uninhibited sex !!
svengalideck

Re: Travel Companion

Post by svengalideck »

Ohh thats just silly!!
Who brings their wife along, when a stranger. will provide so much more excitement.. :x :x :P