Men and women, favorite focual point when masturbating?

Casual and fun topics or questions
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Men and women, favorite focual point when masturbating?

Post by oldfan »

Thinking about that moment he begins to cum into my mouth: the sound he makes, the movement he has, the initial taste of his cum as it touches my tongue, the power of pleasure that I have over him.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Well I'm in love with COSMOPOLITAN magazine, so that's always my main focal point. Even the magazine title "COSMOPPOLITAN" turns me on so I can just focus on that magazine title and it will tip me over the edge to orgasm.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

My fav focal point would be my wife's fingers stroking her clit and penetrating her cunt whilst also looking at her face, love her expressions as she masturbated especially when she cum.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

My main focal point is my love for COSMOPOLITAN magazine. If I'm alone and masturbating, I'll surround myself with COSMO's and put some on my chest as I'm wanking. If I pour baby oil all over myself, the COSMO'S will be further away so I don't get oil all over them. Some COSMO's I've destroyed in the past and covered with oil as well. I'll pull out some pages and place them on me as I'm masturbating. My masturbation life totally revolves around COSMO - just as it did with my very first orgasm whilst masturbating looking at a COSMO.