Nude Swimming

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
whispering
Site Admin

Nude Swimming

Post by whispering »

Did anyone grow up swimming nude in public? I used to go to my dad's club downtown where all the men were naked, and at some of the Boys' Clubs in town, and summer camps, it was common for boys to swim in the nude. Boys and girls weren't sexualized in those days, and many people didn't think twice about it. I think that I learned to feel more at ease in my body because of it, and seeing grown men naked when I was young and in puberty gave me some models understanding of my own body.

Unfortunately that was all gone in my high school, and kids would hide behind their lockers to change clothes. But I do remember being comfortable naked around other boys and sometimes getting an erection, which made telling guys I liked to masturbate together fairly easy. I enjoyed being naked with boys I liked and one boy and I masturbated together a whole lot :)

jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Nude Swimming

Post by jemstone »

Sadly I did not have any experiences swimming nude with guys in my youth (I am 75), but I do know that some universities had nude swimming until the 1970s. I became interested in social nudism in my 60s and have been to nudist resorts in both California and Florida. Love swimming nude in those places.

And I agree with your point about the value to a young boy in seeing other boys and men at different stages of development. The junior high school locker room and Scout camp-- gang showers both places with dozens of naked boys at all stages. The movement in schools and at Scout camps now is toward not having boys shower nude together. I think that is a loss.
virgil8
Site Admin

Post by virgil8 »

At one of the summer camps I went to at the age of about 12, us boys all swam nude. We didn't think anything of it, and there were plenty of erections. It was just very natural and fun. Sadly, there was no shared masturbation - at least not that I saw.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

in HS in the 70s we would all swim nude in gym class.. no one ever thought anything about it...
ncwanderer
Site Admin

Post by ncwanderer »

Had a few nude swimming events in the boy scouts. Didn't think anything about but did wonder why my scout master was stroking his soft cock. Turns out he was a pedophile and now lives in a prison.
tianabe

Post by tianabe »

-
Last edited by tianabe on Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ncwanderer
Site Admin

Post by ncwanderer »

Yeah it was. Lead me to discover masturbation.
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

I enjoy going to clothing optional hot springs. It feels good to hang out naked. I've never heard of nude swimming class in the 70s.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I haven't done it but sure would like to try it.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Wife and I made it to a nude beach but the water was sooooo cold but did get a nice all over tan
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Only at the beach or river with parents till about 10-11.
Never had a formal swimming event- though the changing rooms were a highlight even to an unknowing child!

However, there was one event, or several over a few months- my old man worked in the trades and his job, indeed and all those around him, though he was a sole-charge technician capacity; had a communal shower at 4pm knockoff time.

Once when I was with him at work (school holidays perhaps?)- he needed to shower before going home- so took me too the 'office' complex where showers were. It was like an Aladdins cave- dark, damp and hardly any lighting- much like being in a mine.

The outer area was changing rooms to strip and hang clothing and towels in open lockers. Then a short corridor and a split at the end as various large cubicles, possibly holding 6 men or more- were the showers.

My first walk down that corridor, I was confronted with these giants of men coming and going in a narrow stream- and at my eye level an assortment of cocks swinging, prodding or languishing in an arc stretching to the floor. Really, an amazing sight!! I think I stopped once and felt a hand on my head pushing me forward after my father. There were comments, but I didn't really take them in... :)
sv-
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I was eleven, close to twelve and a good swimmer when my mom dropped me of at a neighborhood city run public pool. It was ok to do that back then.
It was common for the little kids, the seven or eight year olds and younger to swim naked with their moms in the two kiddie pools but everyone else wore bathing suits.
Anyway she dropped me off and I was wearing only tennis shoes and denim cut offs. Turns out shorts like that would damage the filters and were not allowed.
I paid my 25 cents and got a clothes basket anyway. I went into the’family’ changing rooms and dropped my shorts and shoes in the basket. I had no towel, It was super hot anyways so I was not worried about getting cold after I got out.
I handed the clerk the clothes basket and affixed the numbered wrist strap on and walked out to the pool area stark naked.
By this age I was always turned on when people could see me nude.

With most every one, families and kids of all ages clothed I stood out and was being stared at by some and laughed at by others as I walked around to the far side of this Olympic sized pool with the high dives and all.

I climbed the high dive and dove in then swam to the shallow end.
When I got to that end a life guard was standing there and asked me where my swim suit was, I told him all I had was denim shorts and they wouldn’t allow them in the pool.
He said, “I’ll bet you remember that next time” and walked away.
My erection went away and two hours later the PA system went off calling my name saying my ride was here.
I left with plans to return and loose those shorts completely for a nude walk home. I lived five blocks away.