Older guys wanking in laybys

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
wankmate1

Older guys wanking in laybys

Post by wankmate1 »

I love meeting up with guys in laybys and wanking them,I can't participate as I had prostate cancer but love helping out other guys, anyone else enjoy layby wanking.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Re: Older guys wanking in laybys

Post by wheelboy2 »

wankmate1 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 am I love meeting up with guys in laybys and wanking them,I can't participate as I had prostate cancer but love helping out other guys, anyone else enjoy layby wanking.
How do you approach their car? How do you know they're wanking because they might not be and then it would be awkward.
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

If you have a walk past their car they are normally rubbing their crotch or may already have their cock out
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

If you have a walk past their car they are normally rubbing their crotch or may already have their cock out
wisher

Post by wisher »

wankmate1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:07 am If you have a walk past their car they are normally rubbing their crotch or may already have their cock out
This sounds really hot. I suppose it has to be the right layby at the right time of day, like dogging.
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

The right layby,I'm sitting in one of my usual spots waiting for some possible action,it's pouring with rain but I prefer that in the daytime as the poor visibility provides a bit of privacy
wisher

Post by wisher »

wankmate1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:42 am The right layby,I'm sitting in one of my usual spots waiting for some possible action,it's pouring with rain but I prefer that in the daytime as the poor visibility provides a bit of privacy
looking forward to an update... :twisted:
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

I drove into a small park/layby this morning hoping to find someone to masturbate with. I've never done this with anyone but I live in hope. There were no other cars there so the chances bordered on zero. I walked a trail with my cock out just hoping someone would see it. When I got back to the car I dropped my shorts behind it and played with my cock. It would have taken too long for an orgasm so I eventually drove off.
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

The best laybys/rest areas are the ones that are set back of the main road andate shielded from the road by trees and bushes, didn't have any luck yesterday,it is a bit hit and miss,can just pulled up in the layby, will update on next post
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

No lut that day but was in the same layby the next day and pulled up next to a guy in a transit van, after a few minutes he went round to the side door and got in, usually a good sign,had a quick chat he asked what I liked I sst wanking guys,he undid his shorts and I put my hand in his pants to feel his nice warm cock,then put my other hand in and cupped his balls which got him going,I could feel him starting to get wet which is the bit I love the most,love sliding my hand back and forth over his slippery cock, wasn't long before he shot his load,he thanked me and we went our separate ways
wisher

Post by wisher »

Liking the updates ;) Keep 'em coming
wankmate1

Post by wankmate1 »

Hopefully will be an update tomorrow
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

I am a visual person and love the images in my head of you guys stroking each other. Love to hear more like this.