Licking older women’s pussies

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
iamnaked

Licking older women’s pussies

Post by iamnaked »

I’m having good luck lately with eating out senior women. I found two women that kinda ganged up on me asking for sex. They both feel they are not strong enough for intercourse but seem content with me giving them oral sex. I spent the afternoon with both of them and they asked if I would be ok if they invited another lady friend of theirs over next week.
I said yes of course.
These two, one is 68 and the other is 70.
Both are average for the age group. Sagging boobs and big butts. One weighs about 200 pounds at 5’5”
This new friend of theirs is older but I don’t know by how much.
From what they tell me their husbands won’t do that for them anymore and I’m the only one they’ve found that will.
Anybody else ?
Anyone else finding older ladies like this ?
russ195
Site Admin

Re: Licking older women’s pussies

Post by russ195 »

How did you find them? That is awesome. I have had no luck finding an older lady to pleasure.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I had an experience with a woman that was at least 20 years older than me. The very first day I went down on her, and that day on we only had oral sec; sometimes she would give a BJ, but most of the time I would perform on her. This lasted for about 3 years. We never had intercourse and I would bring her to orgasm various times before I would cum over her pussy.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

russ195 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:46 am How did you find them? That is awesome. I have had no luck finding an older lady to pleasure.
Flea Market, the Flea markets.
I kept running into the two of them on Saturday mornings.
They loved to chat, then as things here started warming up I started wearing less and less clothing.
A few weeks back I wore thin super short running shorts with the liner removed.
The conversation went something like this,
“Those shorts sure are revealing” the other one said, “aren’t you afraid of falling out of them?”
I had them where I wanted them, I followed with, “No I don’t mind, it happens now and then, I seem to always get smiles so I figure the ladies like what they see.”
Then,
“I prefer to be naked anyway. I once moonlighted as a naked handyman and it got too crazy, too many calls so I gave that up”
Now I hooked them with, “I’d be glad to come over to your place and fix or do chores for you two in the nude, no charge of course.”
These two accepted.
I asked about their husbands. They said they are both on the golf course every Saturday, gone all day and that’s why they go flea marketing.
Both agreed if their men knew about me they wouldn’t care one bit. No interest in sex anymore.
I’m still hoping to meet the third lady but it’s raining all day today and tomorrow so no golf.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

That's awesome! Taking care of them while husband golf.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love licking out an older female pussy, especially if they have a nice thick bush and plump outer pussy lips! I love when they like to show me how to play with their pussy lips!
Paul
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Back before I got married (through my late teens until 27), I used to eat a lot of 40s-50s cunt. The fact that so many of these women at the time hadn’t had cunni for a long time or ever, often made their responses extremely passionate which turned me on even more.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

jeep wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:18 pm Back before I got married (through my late teens until 27), I used to eat a lot of 40s-50s cunt. The fact that so many of these women at the time hadn’t had cunni for a long time or ever, often made their responses extremely passionate which turned me on even more.
Yep, I was surprised how great full
The two women were. It really made them happy.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Eating out an older female, is awesome fun. Because I know that she is always very clean! And really can tell me how she likes to be eaten out!
Paul
lonefalcon

Post by lonefalcon »

The woman with whom I first had sex was 47, and I was 22. She loved when I licked her pussy, and I loved having my head clamped between her knees when she came. If I knew then what I knew now, I would have ventured to do the same for other ladies.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:48 am I had an experience with a woman that was at least 20 years older than me. The very first day I went down on her, and that day on we only had oral sec; sometimes she would give a BJ, but most of the time I would perform on her. This lasted for about 3 years. We never had intercourse and I would bring her to orgasm various times before I would cum over her pussy.
Oral and fingering are much better for women as surveys have shown that very few ever manage to cum from penetration !!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I don't have any experience with other women but I can tell you that up until she started having health issues & an early menopause my wife loved oral & I loved giving it to her. She had a nicely trimmed bush and beautiful pink lips with a smallish clitty which pulsated strongly when she cum. The taste of her juices was exquisite. Oral gave her the best orgasm's ever although fingering came a close second. She never managed to cum from fucking !!