Breast Enhancement Ads

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
rick43
Site Admin

Breast Enhancement Ads

Post by rick43 »

I know a lot of us who are older utilized the Sears catalog in our youth. However I haven't seen anyone ever mention the old breast enhancement ads from back in the 70's. My mom used to get Cosmo back then and those ads were one of the first things I stroked too. Just curious if anyone else did.
svengalideck

Re: Breast Enhancement Ads

Post by svengalideck »

We didn't have that kind of industry here AFAIK.
But the womens mags certainly had plenty of girlie images, push-up and maternity bras etc.
That helped light a spark in my eye- along with an often naked mom around the house or beach scene, wasn't a big deal avoiding regular 36Cs!! :lol:
And of course we bather together until I couldn't fit in the tub! :ugeek:
sv-
perejohn41
Site Admin

Re: Breast Enhancement Ads

Post by perejohn41 »

Used both breast enhancement ads and Sears catalog to masturbate with. This was in the 50's. Finally got my first "girlie" magazine and used those for quite a while. After marriage, the wife and I would look at the pics and she would comment about the models...size of her breasts, shape of her nipples, etc. That used to help me get off quickly. For many years, we practiced mutual masturbation as we didn't dare have intercourse for fear of pregnancy, an event which nearly cost my wife her life with our 2nd child. I was in the USAF and getting ready to deploy to Turkey without family. My wife and my mother went over to the bookstore and bought 15 "girlie" mags, then sat down and wrote comments in the margins about each model and sent them to me there. That was so hot to read the comments of wife and mom!