Sucking my own cock.

Personals for men looking to meet other men
stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Sucking my own cock.

Post by stroke2 »

ja8998 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:27 pm When I was in my late twenties my new wife and I were masturbating together - something I had recently learned she was into, watching me stroke, which was a major turn on - when I leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. She sort of whispered "oh my god" and started to really work her clit. I did it a few more times and we came together. I was so turned on by the experience that a few days later when she was out running errands I tried it again, but this time I laid on the floor and put my legs over my head so I could lick more of the tip. I got the whole head in my mouth, and swirling my tounge around the glans made myself cum. The spurts of hot cum hit my tongue and I kept the head in my mouth until I had the full load in my mouth. Tasted good but I didn't want to swallow. I did it a few more times, once in a high rise hotel with the curtains open. Wish I could still do it. I'm so hard writing this now and am tasting my pre off my fingers thinking about you all reading this and maybe getting excited.
Yep getting excited here. I used to be able to lick and even suck the head of my cock a little when I was more flexible...but I have lots of time today so maybe should try doing it again...at least I can cum over my face and taste it again!