My fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
blueamberrose
Site Admin

My fantasy

Post by blueamberrose »

I fantasise about being taken doggystyle, inside of a 2 story office, up against the window and a woman walking past stops, sees us and watches me while we make eye contact all the while, the guy has no idea.
insatiable
Site Admin

Re: My fantasy

Post by insatiable »

That is incredibly sexy... the thought of being watched. The thought of making love out in the open for everyone to see...

One of my biggest fantasies is to make love on a deserted beach. No one in sight for miles; the serene beauty of the ocean becomes ours, and only ours. We are left with the sounds of the waves lapping on the beach, the cool breeze passing through our hair, the warm sun draped over our naked bodies. It is one of several fantasies I have, but there's something very alluring about this one.
mcluven101
Site Admin

Post by mcluven101 »

Incest is always a hot one mabe its the fact that its forbidden that turns people on
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

my fantasy too simple, but very desperate. I want to wander naked on his work. I had some night shifts. I even tried a few times. I undressed in my office for a short time. But really I want to wander around the house, corridors, staircases, other floors. I like to feel the adrenaline rush.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

I have many fantasies, all pretty common I suppose and mostly wife-related.
-- Being out and about with my wife who's wearing a thin, see-through top with no bra and a short skirt with no panties. My wife offered to do that once as a 10th anniversary gift. Like an idiot, I didn't take her up on it.
-- Wife riding naked in the car and masturbating. That's happened more than once. Great thrill.
-- Wife lying topless with only a bikini bottom on a tropical beach.
-- Wife naked with me and friends. They're sucking her nipples while she sucks dicks and I fuck her.
-- Posting videos of my wife stripping; sexting with my wife or a woman Solotouch friend. No faces shown.
-- Posting videos of me masturbating or pics of my dick. I may do that on Solotouch. What the heck.
-- Voyeuring my wife masturbating naked. I've secretly watched her beat off and orgasm. She never knew.
-- Sex outdoors on a regular basis. Has happened several times, once on a hotel balcony, but can't get enough.
-- Sharing erotic thoughts and stories with a Solotouch woman friend. Hope that happens.
On and on.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

My fantasy may seem weird but I would like to experience the feeling that a woman has as she makes love with a man, I have always wondered what that feels like to her? If I could I would gladly change for a day but I would want to make love with another Scorpio.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I too have an incest fantasy along with a cheerleader fantasy and a diaper fantasy and a nurse/doctor fantasy.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

I guess my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife sucking another cock as she looks in my eyes.....but then mount him and as she is riding his cock and he is sucking her beautiful nipples she asks me if this is what I wanted.....and then starts to ride him like the slut she can be with me and tells me how great it is and describes her orgasm ! I would join in if she let me but I want so bad to watch her.....I have asked but she refuses.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

My current fantasy is to have sex with a shemale -- one of those fem-boys with a pretty face, budding breasts and a nice, hairless cock. I would love to fuck him missionary style, looking down at his clit-cock and watching him cum, hopefully hands-free!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

My ongoing fantasy is to be in a co-ed group masturbation party where everyone can see and watch everyone else!
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

My biggest fantasy is to come home and find my wife and a friend of hers chatting and drinking wine. I tell them I am going to get a shower and then I will join them for a drink. While I am showering, my wife comes in and tells me they want a naked man and asks me to not get dressed after my shower. I ask her if she is sure about this and she says she is more than okay with it. I agree to do it and she goes back to wait with her friend. The excitement is too much for me to contain so, when I walk into the room with them, I am sporting a major hard on. My wife says, I think he likes this and her friend smiles. I grab a beer and join them. My wife tells her friend that I have begged her to give me a hand job in front of a few of her friends. She asks her friend if she would like to watch me cum. Her friend sits straight up with a huge smile and says she would love to watch. We move to the living room where my wife has me lie on my back. She and her friend get on the floor on either side of me and we began.
My wife is a master of the hand job. She can make me last an hour or finish me in a few short minutes. She uses her talents and brings me to the brink 2 or 3 times in the first 15 minutes. She knows that I am super horny because this is a major fantasy of mine and we have discussed it many times. She tells her friend she is going to let me have my relief soon. Now, she begins to work her magic in earnest and in no time I am reaching the point of no return. She tells her friend to pay attention because he is about to shoot. No sooner did she say those words and I had the biggest orgasm of my adult life. My chest and stomach were covered and her friend stared with wide, excited eyes. She finally said that was incredible and she would love to watch again anytime we would like an audience.
I have discussed this with my wife, many, many times. I do hope that one day, we will make it a reality.
robz469
Site Admin

Post by robz469 »

My fantasy is to watch my wife getting fucked by another man. I used to ask her to do it, but she always refused it. I got tired of asking. I did ask again not long ago, and once again she refused.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

I have a few fantasies -
To fuck naked outdoors with anyone, including my wife! I've done her maybe three times - not nearly enough.
To masturbate outdoors - which I have done many times.
To get caught masturbating outdoors - which has never happened to my knowledge.
To be fucking my wife naked outdoors and some young guy come along. We let him see my wife with her legs wide open. We let him play with her, especially fingering her cunt - deep with three fingers. I let him fuck her and I hold his balls while he's doing it.
I've voyeured my wife through the bedroom blinds many times but have never seen her finger herself. I'd like to see that happen.
I'd like to voyeur any slim female masturbating.
I have an urge to feel another man's cock and for us to masturbate together. He can insert a finger up my anus and rub my prostate while he wanks me.
That should do it for now.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

My fantasy is to meet up again with an old friend. We have known each other for very long, and one day when visiting her she practically asked me to show her. Stupid me.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My fantasies are:
Watching my wife as she gets fucked by another man and that he cums inside her
Wife with another woman
Grab a cock, suck it
Have sex with my cousin
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

One of my fantasies is to be sandwiched between a married couple; with the husband fucking my ass as the wife swallows my dick inside her pussy.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

erosfan wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:15 pm My biggest fantasy is to come home and find my wife and a friend of hers chatting and drinking wine. I tell them I am going to get a shower and then I will join them for a drink. While I am showering, my wife comes in and tells me they want a naked man and asks me to not get dressed after my shower. I ask her if she is sure about this and she says she is more than okay with it. I agree to do it and she goes back to wait with her friend. The excitement is too much for me to contain so, when I walk into the room with them, I am sporting a major hard on. My wife says, I think he likes this and her friend smiles. I grab a beer and join them. My wife tells her friend that I have begged her to give me a hand job in front of a few of her friends. She asks her friend if she would like to watch me cum. Her friend sits straight up with a huge smile and says she would love to watch. We move to the living room where my wife has me lie on my back. She and her friend get on the floor on either side of me and we began.
My wife is a master of the hand job. She can make me last an hour or finish me in a few short minutes. She uses her talents and brings me to the brink 2 or 3 times in the first 15 minutes. She knows that I am super horny because this is a major fantasy of mine and we have discussed it many times. She tells her friend she is going to let me have my relief soon. Now, she begins to work her magic in earnest and in no time I am reaching the point of no return. She tells her friend to pay attention because he is about to shoot. No sooner did she say those words and I had the biggest orgasm of my adult life. My chest and stomach were covered and her friend stared with wide, excited eyes. She finally said that was incredible and she would love to watch again anytime we would like an audience.
I have discussed this with my wife, many, many times. I do hope that one day, we will make it a reality.
this is my fantasy too. that and a masturbation co-ed masturbation club that erosfan described. I have watched one of my girlfriends do one one of her friends while I watched naked and had a great cum, and still do. I have had a few CFNM times that were hot as well.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

ninja1173 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:03 am My ongoing fantasy is to be in a co-ed group masturbation party where everyone can see and watch everyone else!
This is one of my top fantasies. I go to a local campground that allows nudity. I like to walk around naked and let other see me and see other naked people. I do not have the nerve to J.O. there but it gives me some good cums when i get home.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

goodniteswearer89 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:30 pm I too have an incest fantasy along with a cheerleader fantasy and a diaper fantasy and a nurse/doctor fantasy.
When i was 16 my 15 year old cousin and I had a show me show yours adventure during the summer. the best part is her mother my aunt knew of our fun and made sure we had undisturbed time to explore.