Females and anal

Share your deepest secrets
softerside
Site Admin

Females and anal

Post by softerside »

As a guy who calls himself "girl-curious" (as well as bi-curious), I would love to know what women like about anal. I've always thought that my anal craving is at least in part vagina-envy; if I had a pussy, I would be satisfied to be penetrated that way and would not be interested in having something in my ass. Would love to hear what's the turn on for females? In what mood do you want it?
easypeasy
Site Admin

Re: Females and anal

Post by easypeasy »

Hmmm, well, I think it's about several things for me.

First of all, I think there is the "dirty" aspect of it. It's something only "dirty" girls do, it's not something girls are supposed to *want* at all, but just to occasionally "allow" as a special favor. So, it's hot to like something I'm not supposed to, just basic taboo kink stuff.

For me, I also physically like the feeling of my asshole stretching open and then how sensitive it is around the rim after it's been stretched. So I like the feeling of a shaft sliding in and out of my asshole, rubbing on the rim, once I get a dildo all the way up my ass and can really fuck myself with it.

I like a bit of rough play, so I like the edge of pain of feeling my hole stretch and the burn of getting filled when I first take a dildo. I like the ache that goes all the way deep inside, and I like the way I I*feel* it in my ass for quite a while after I fuck myself. It's noticeable in a way it isn't when I pound my pussy. I feel that, but I *really* feel it when I've fucked my ass good and hard.

I also love the feeling of the thick head of a cock finally popping inside. I usually push the head on my asshole over and over, feeling the burn as it stretches over and over until I can finally bear down and it pops inside. Then I love to fuck just the head in and out until my asshole loosens up enough that I can slide it down on the whole thick shaft. I love the feeling of the thick head pushing in and out of my hole, though.

A way that I give myself the total assfucking experience I love is to put a suction cup dildo in my shower. I use some lube, but not too much because I usually want it a little rough. I like to bend over and spread my legs open, and because the dildo is suctioned onto the shower wall, I can use both hands to reach back and spread my ass and pussy open. I love to do that because it makes me feel extra exposed and dirty, like someone is looking at my wet cunt and tight little asshole, all spread out and ready for them to fuck.

Sometimes, I'll fuck my pussy back on the dildo first while I finger some lube into my asshole. I think about someone fucking my cunt and fingering my ass, and I love it. Then I like to hold my ass cheeks open and start rubbing my asshole on the head of the dildo. It's sticky and wet from the lube, and it feels so good when I push back and pop the head inside. Sometimes I do that a few times, and sometimes I just push my asshole back onto the dildo until my ass cheeks hit the shower wall. Either way, finally I like to just bounce my ass back on the dildo and fuck myself hard. Sometimes I keep holding my ass cheeks open, imagining someone fucking me and watching their cock slide in and out of my asshole.

I do love to feel my asshole filled. I don't know what it is exactly that's different than having my pussy filled, but it's good in its own particular way. I *really* love double penetration, though. Having dildos in both my ass and pussy makes me come so hard. Maybe it's how extra filthy it feels, maybe it's the way it feels like they're rubbing inside me together almost. Fuck, I just love it. When I use my suction cup dildo in the shower, I can get another one up my pussy and then use the shower head or a vibrator on my clit. I come SO HARD when I can fuck both my holes.

Anyway, that's some of what I love about fucking my ass. I've never been rimmed, but I've thought about it so much. I feel like a tongue licking over my asshole and fucking into it would just be divine.