My fantasy fulfilled

Share your deepest secrets
featherfetish

My fantasy fulfilled

Post by featherfetish »

I’ve had a fetish for feather bedding as long as I can remember. I love humping feather pillows, down comforter, and feather beds. When I was a teenager, the first thing I’d do when I got in my girlfriend’s bedroom is check her bedding. Usually there was something feather filled on their bed.

I specifically remember one who had an expensive fluffy white goose down comforter on her bed. Even without the cover on it, it was silky smooth. She snuck me in one night and I went straight over and checked her bed when when she wasn’t looking. My heart started racing and my dick got hard when I grabbed a part of her comforter, realizing I just hit the jackpot. She was a petite and shy brunette girl with a trimmed bush. As self conscious as I was about my fetish, I simply could not resist.

Every time after that, during forplay or mutual masturbation, I would surround my cock with her comforter and have my way with it. It felt absolutely amazing, like fucking a cloud. She never said anything. I’ve fucked my other girlfriends pillows, feather beds, and down comforters before but that one was the best and unbeatable.i never had another experience exactly like it.