none

Share your deepest secrets
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

-----------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

--------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biprof
Site Admin

Re: Wish my dad taught me

Post by biprof »

Yes I agree. I think many teen boys would like there dad to have taught them how to really not only jerk there own cock but there dads. In fact more than just jerking, also sucking etc
scottyhoney
Site Admin

Post by scottyhoney »

When I started to masturbate I thought it was only happening to me and had no idea what was going on. I was too young. 13. Then at 15 I found my parents copy of "Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask" and read of every page.
I did not expect my parents to be very vocal at all about sex and I was right. I never saw any affection or physical touching from them. So I learned about sex from a book and formed my own opinions on what sexually was right or not. I really do not want to know if my Dad masturbates or how he does so I am glad he never showed me.I imagine he does, he's a guy.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I think while most of us figured it out on our own, there is a certain amount of 'mystery' we either are afraid or unwilling to ask. To have someone to answer those questions is important in my mind, but also a part of the 'mystery' of sex.

What it does is give us an opportunity to be more forthcoming to our children, to give them the right answers if they ask. I won't get into details here, but the opportunity to answer many of my son's questions came up a while ago, and to know he has a somewhat better knowledge of how things works is a bit of a comfort to me.

In many ways I did learn from my father, but not because he actively showed me, more of a voyeuristic observation on my part.