Sex with your children

Share your deepest secrets
wanklover

Re: Sex with your children

Post by wanklover »

If by 'sex with your children' you mean sexual intercourse, then I don't know about other countries but here in the UK that is illegal and if caught would probably land you in prison & if the children were under 18 you would also be branded a Paedo & placed on the sex offenders list !!
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

Teacherjenny would love to talk with you about sex with your son. That is so hot
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I remember one of my first encounters with my cousin. I was 14 and she was 12. i remember showing her my dick and she touched it and held it for a few seconds. i was very hard and it felt so good. I spend a long time trying to get to repeat that scene.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

blackcatbone wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am I remember one of my first encounters with my cousin. I was 14 and she was 12. i remember showing her my dick and she touched it and held it for a few seconds. i was very hard and it felt so good. I spend a long time trying to get to repeat that scene.
I had a similar experience with my cousin around the same ages. We actually tried sex but she was too tight to get in her
drewlad69

Post by drewlad69 »

learn2fly wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:38 am Im a young mom (25) and I dont myself particularly want to have sex with my young daughter but I have a super strong desire to find a man for her to be with sexually. I feel crazy but I think about this all the time and have such a desire to see it and promote it.
Knowing this is your desire, I find that fuckin hot as. Would love to chat with you about this desire.
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

One morning when my son was around 15, he was scheduled to have surgery. Prior to the surgery that morning my son who is now 27 and married, was laying in his hospital bed with an erection which was quite noticeable under his sheet and blanket.
My wife leaned over to me and whispered , " Dear Lord! He looks like he's hard"
I chuckled and told her not to worry about it, and that it would go away. That it was probably caused by the medication.

After about an hour or so his erection still hadn't subsided. " Do you think we should wake him and help him to the bathroom so he can... you know... masturbate himself?" She whispered.

" Babe, he's too loopy. Don't worry about it." I replied.

After about ten minutes my wife rose from her seat and walked over to the hospital bed and awakened our drug induced son. She pulled back the covers and exposed his erection. Taking his hand she placed it on his hardened dick. " It's ok baby! You can rub yourself. "

My son looked at her and grinned, then fell back asleep. My wife looked over at me and taking a bottle of hand lotion from her large purse. " Hon, get me a warm wash rag please." She said as she squirted some of the lotion into her right hand.

My cock hardened in my pants as I watched her apply the lotion to his erection and began to jack him off. " Are you gonna get me that warm wash cloth or not?" She asked, her hand still holding his dick.

My mind was clouded with shock and arousal as I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the warm wet cloth.. I walked back and gave her the wash rag. She then began stroking him faster.

" It's ok baby! Just relax. " she said as she jerked his meat.

" Mom! Mom!" He muttered, his eyes open wide. He gasped, then he started to ejaculate, spurting onto his stomach and hospital gown.

" That's it! Just let it go!" My wife said as she continued to milk all of his cum from him. Some oozing down over her hand. She then began cleaning him with the warm wet rag, wiping the bit of cum from his hospital gown. Then covered him back up and gently kissed his forehead.

I was in total disbelief at what I had just witnessed. My cock was throbbing in my pants. I honestly thought that I would explode in my pants.

My wife then sat beside me, looked at me and said, " A mother's work is never done."

I don't know if what happened then was incest or just a mother helping out her child. But everytime I read a mother / son incest story , I will sometimes think about that incident. As far as I know that was a one time incident. But the thought of my wife fucking or sucking my son never fails to give me a hard-on.