Prostate massage

Share your deepest secrets
ghonker
Site Admin

Prostate massage

Post by ghonker »

I am looking for input from women how do you feel about giving a prostate massage
thongsrule
Site Admin

Re: Prostate massage

Post by thongsrule »

Been slowly getting my wife comfortable with the idea. She would do anything I ask but sometimes it's hotter when they come up with the idea on their own, unfortunately I do t want to wait that long. One time she was giving me a me a handjob I asked her to start playing with my ass, shot my load from just her rubbing my anus. Funny thing, she like to reach orgasm quick, where I am all about the journey, but she never realizes the way to my me shoot quick is to add ass play. I am very interested in getting a prostate massage, but she thinks that like getting dick in the ass. This has made it a slow introduction, just have to convince her that it's about the prostate massage and not about the penetration.
ghonker
Site Admin

Post by ghonker »

Good point it's not about being fucked in the ass.My wife enjoys her asshole being rubbed and licked and a good finger up there. Why wouldn't I?
thongsrule
Site Admin

Post by thongsrule »

My wife is not big on getting it but she will give. When she gives head she has been moving closer and closer, she now licks my taint. I hope she takes it to the next level soon. Getting hard just thinking about it.
ghonker
Site Admin

Post by ghonker »

Does she ask for you to do things for her pleasure? I wouldn't be afraid to ask if you don't you might be waiting a long time
thongsrule
Site Admin

Post by thongsrule »

Biggest thing for me is to see her orgasm. She is very plain when it comes to what she likes, I would do anything she wanted, and I mean anything. She likes what she likes.