Friend's Mom Fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
rick43
Site Admin

Friend's Mom Fantasy

Post by rick43 »

When I was younger I had many fantasies about my friend's mom. One in particular was by far my favorite. It involved her, myself and one of my neighbor's, a woman a couple years younger than my friend's mom.

The two of them agree to let me watch them wrestle one another in a hotel suite. My friend's mom has on white bra and panties. She is a very well built 40-26-36. She has medium length black hair and is 5'4". The other woman is slightly taller, more fit and has long black hair down to her ass. She has on red bra and panties.

The match is a very one sided affair with the other woman dominating my friend's mom, at the end ripping off her bra as a trophy.

My friend's mom is lying there topless and the other woman says to me "she's all yours". I go over to my friend's mom and get on top of her. She grabs my cock and places it between her breasts. She then takes my hands and places them on each of her breasts and has me push them together so they envelope my cock. I then rock back and forth until I cum all over her gorgeous breasts.

Of course I know I would never even get through watching them wrestle without blowing my load but that's why it is s fantasy!!!
alex89
Site Admin

Re: Friend's Mom Fantasy

Post by alex89 »

I think any mom has a right to her privacy. First she is a woman and women are known need sex more than men. But I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I don't want to know what my mom does.) But I think it’s normal for all. For example my wife and I discovered role-playing games. We have been looking for ideas on many forums for months and found this forum https://elliquiy.com. Here people share their experience and ideas. can be talk on various themes. I think you should advise that to your mom. Pls think about it and don't blame your mom for being human.
svengalideck

Re: Friend's Mom Fantasy

Post by svengalideck »

rick43 wrote:
> When I was younger I had many fantasies about my friend's mom. ...

> Of course I know I would never even get through watching them wrestle
> without blowing my load but that's why it is s fantasy!!!

Pretty sure there are places that cater for this kink.... :twisted: :twisted:
sv-