Caught wearing panties

Share your deepest secrets
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Caught wearing panties

Post by fireaxe14 »

This is my story about being caught stroking myself in sexy lace panties at lady friends house. My lady friend was out of town and I was at her house, in her bedroom, wearing sexy lace panties and watching some solo females playing with themselves, all lubed up and slowly stroking myself. I didn’t hear the front door open, until it was too late. I was caught with my long hard cock in my hand, all lubed up, stroking. It was my lady friends niece and she was standing at the door way to the bedroom. I couldn’t cover up fast enough and there I was. Naked in panties with a hard lubed up cock. She and I were both surprised, and she told me, that she had wondered when she might catch me at her aunts house. She told me that her aunt and her had talked about me and my lady friend told her a lot about me and our sex adventures . But, never told her about my panties fetish. She told me I was a naughty boy and I needed to be punished. So, she told me to continue stroking myself, for her and I asked her if she had ever watched a male stroking. She said, No, and even though she was very surprised, she was very turned on by seeing me in panties and stroking myself. So, I continue to stroke myself while she watched. And I asked her if she had ever played with herself in front of a male. She said, No, but had played with herself in front of a another female and explored bi-sexual pleasure with a room mate. I told her that any lady that I had ever stroked myself in front of, usually got very hot and wet and usually stripped and played with herself in front of me and then usually had me eat her out. This seemed to interest her and while watching me stroking, she took off her sweater, she had a pink lace bra on and very nice breast, and her nipples were very hard. As I continued to stroke myself, she started playing with her nipples and started rubbing her pussyfooted through her yoga pants. I asked her if she was getting wet and she said, Yes. I told her to take off her pants and surprisingly she did, she had matching pink lace bikini panties on and she told me she was getting wet. Off came the bra and she leaned over and had me sucking her nipples while she continued to rub her pussy. It didn’t take long, before off came the panties, I told her to lay in front of me, so I could watch her playing with her pussyfooted, to teach me how she wanted me to lick her pussy. I told her that I had fantasies about her catching me stroking and that she had an amazing curvy body. Her tits were size 38 “DD” with big nipples and her bush was a golden redish color, very thick and trimmed as a wide landing strip. Watching her was amazing and she had a orgasm before me and I asked to lick her fingers clean. She tasted amazing, we ended up playing with each other and then had me eat her out. I told her that this was a fantasy come true. We haven’t had another encounter, but I keep hoping. She also had me stroking myself in her panties and she took photos to remember me stroking.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Re: Caught wearing panties

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I’ve always had a fantasy of getting caught wearing panties either by my sister or one of my cousins. When I was younger I would borrow some of my sisters used panties and jerk off with them and I wish I had the courage to use some of my older cousin’s panties when I was younger but I didn’t. I have had fantasy of me getting caught wearing panties and getting jerked off my by sister or older cousin while wearing their panties and cumming in the panties and then they would put those panties on and feel my cum all over their pussy.
Last edited by goodniteswearer89 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucyz
Site Admin

Post by lucyz »

Speaking as someone who has lost a few pairs over the years, I suppose that explains where they went....
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

... :D

PS - I never actually stole any - I only borrowed or had them given to me.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

i was caught wearing pantyhose. i fell asleep and wife came home and caught me.
iplaywithmine
Site Admin

Post by iplaywithmine »

I wear panties every day 24/7, I love them. It might sound silly but I don't jack off in them.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Same but different, One day I went to visit a friend, her husband was in Army and she was alone. She did not answer the door so I just went in her apartment. She was coming to the door to answer it just as I walked in. She had on her husband's shorts and tee shirt.
She was embarrassed at first but soon got over it and she told me that she liked to wear his under wear. Me too.
tryagain
Site Admin

Post by tryagain »

lucyz wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:30 pm Speaking as someone who has lost a few pairs over the years, I suppose that explains where they went....
Ha ha I've had that happen
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

The 1st time I was caught stroking myself in panties, was by a neighbor lady, who walked in my house, while I was sitting on the couch, in my den. I didn’t see her at 1st and she stood there watching me, before she said anything!
I tried to cover up, but it was too late.
She actually told me that she was very turned on by watching me!
The next time she came over, she brought with her one of her sexy black lace bikini panties and told me to put them on!
This ended up turning into a mutual masturbation experience
I have also been caught stroking myself in panties in my car!
Paul
louisw

Post by louisw »

I love that story I also fantasize about somebody catching me jerking off wearing panties wish I'm doing right now. You should have showed us some of those pictures
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have taken a few photos of myself wearing the wife's panties and bra. Did a bit of masturbating in them (never came in them though). The feel of the fabric against my cock was fantastic. Didn't get caught though.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I love walking around wearing a short silk slip in public sometimes.
don111

Post by don111 »

Used to slip them on discretely to have sex with the wife, in the dark, loved the feel of wearing them, just pulling the front down below my balls while having sex. Wife finally felt them on me one night 'what the heck', aaahhh yep, I like wearing panties I said, get over it! haha. We ended up shopping for them together some time later.