I started masturbating when I was very young. I think I was 4 or 5. At that young age, I liked to lie on my stomach, cross my legs, and hump my hand with my panties still on. I heard about the clitoris when I was 12, and I wanted to see what I could do with it. I started masturbating with my panties off around this time using more my fingers than my entire hand. I couldn't have orgasms this way at first, but I slowly learned.
The fingering technique that is the most reliable for me is very simple. I lie on my back and use two fingers to rub my clit in a circular motion. I can do this with dry fingers or with lubrication by dipping my fingers into my juices. It's very easy for me to have an orgasm this way.
Sometimes I like to alternate with different fingering techniques. I have many of them, and these are a few others I use:
1. Take three well-lubed fingers, putting the middle finger on your clit, and the other two fingers in the furrows between your inner and outer lips. Stroke up and down.
2. Put two fingers from both hands on either side of the shaft of your clit. Move in alternating circles (like the motion of peddling a bike).
3. Spread your inner lips to expose the clit. Stroke the head of the clit using a very light, teasing touch. Resist the temptation to increase the pressure.
4. Use your index finger to make a rapid flicking motion over your shaft and inner lips.
5. The inner surface of the inner lips near the vaginal opening can be very sensitive. Make gentle, wispy circles on this surface using a wet fingertip.
6. Use a mirror to watch yourself and invent some of your own techniques.