Celeb, model JO ??

Personals for men looking to meet other men
nycjerkbud
Site Admin

Celeb, model JO ??

Post by nycjerkbud »

Any guys into jacking to Celebs and Victorias Secret and Instagram models? PM me if you are.

Some faves: Emma Watson , Kendall Jenner , Jen Garner ...models like Taylor Marie Hill, Sara Sampaio etc...

Alway fun to have buds to swap links to pics with and jack online...also, if you are in the NYC area...could possibly do a meet up.

thanks...
fastesthandinthewest
Site Admin

Re: Celeb, model JO ??

Post by fastesthandinthewest »

Even though these rules are quite limiting, it helps keep the community free from spam, plus I don't think that Pinterest will ever be as popular as Instagram. If compared to Facebook Instagram is way better in my opinion as a business platform. I have read about some celebrities who made their second fortunes using Instagram. I also see Instagram as great starting point for small and medium business. My cousin managed to raise the awareness of his small internet shop thanks to instagram with minimal investment in advertising.
fastesthandinthewest
Site Admin

Post by fastesthandinthewest »

I still can't believe how gorgeous emma watson became! I started following her Instagram profile not so long ago and it's amazing how many followers she has like she's using some kind of automatic likes service which is absurd I know. Man, but the popularity of this actress - really impressive. Except for the Harry Potter franchise and Beauty and the Beast I haven't seen her in one of the main roles. I am sure that she'll become a worthy substitute for such superstars as Angelina Jolie as I see it.
bladerunner007
Site Admin

Post by bladerunner007 »

I enjoy jerking off to.celebrities too. I like.using x hamster and searching for a celebrity photos. I will switch on the slideshow mode and play some.trance music and enjoy several hours.of gooning like.this. so much bliss. My mind becomes.blank. I like Ariel winter, Catherine bell, Kate Upton, Christine Hendricks. So lovely.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

yes luv catherine bell,,, i know she has some nudes floating around online plus her masturbating , enjoy maise williams too.. guess something hot about pics that shouldn't be out there
emmaparkers
Site Admin

Post by emmaparkers »

Hello everyone!
Badasme

Post by Badasme »

Watson is beautiful. My personal favorites are Keira Knightley, as I love small breasts. And, Naomi Watts... I have a nipple fetish, and she has amazing nipples. Jerk to celebs often. Also, women in the WWE.