Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Masturbation
56%
Sex with a partner
44%

Total votes: 110

jimmyl55
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Post by jimmyl55 »

For me, masturbation was always about instant gratification. I can arouse myself and control the ebb and flow (edging) of the experience. It's also about focus on my penis for the most part. Sex with a woman is about seduction, communication, sharing and loving too. For those reasons, sex is a far richer experience. But I still crave instant gratification, so I continue to masturbate even though I'm married to a wonderful lover who knows how to turn me on in many different ways...
teddyball
Site Admin

Post by teddyball »

Sex with a partner. The touch of another person, especially a beautiful woman, touching, caressing, stroking, or whatever my penis, is blissful!!
teddyball
Site Admin

Post by teddyball »

Sex with a partner. The touch of another person, especially a beautiful woman, touching, caressing, stroking, or whatever my penis, is blissful!!
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

I voted masturbation because I can (and have) lived without partner sex but have never considered living without masturbation. To me, masturbation is almost universally the first way we all experience orgasm and for me, it is the ultimate form of sexual release. I just love masturbating soooo much, and if necessary, solo masturbation keeps me sexually satisfied for long periods of time. That said, I get to enjoy partner sex and masturbation (alone and with partner) on a regular basis these days. In fact, almost every time my partner and I have sex, masturbation is involved in some way, for example, she fingers herself when I'm inside her because she would have diffculty reaching orgasm without the direct stimulation on her clit. Quite often, we finish off by masturbating side by side until we orgasm.
wabbittail
Site Admin

Post by wabbittail »

I love both. My wife and I do mutual masturbation all the time, so the question isn't either or.

We love stroking each other. It's easier, more relaxed. I don't have to worry about cumming to soon. She loves to cum while I rub her G-spot and she rubs her clit. But first we play with each other for about an hour.

Otoh, I luv to jack once or twice each and every day.
slostroker
Site Admin

Post by slostroker »

Masturbation is about me and my pleasure. A nice long edging session bringing myself to the brink of orgasm, teasing myself, fucking my ass with a dildo, and basically gooning out for a few hours consumed with physical and mental stimulation is far better than 5 minutes of sex and my wife saying, "you almost done?".
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I love to masturbate, but it's hard to replace all of the sensations of being gripped by the hips as my boyfriend pounds his cock into me doggie style.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

It's equal I'd say. I love every time I have sex with my wife, which is several times a week, but it's usually limited in time due to our busy lives and her need for sleep which she has a hard time getting enough of. There's no replacing the feeling of energies flowing between our bodies, especially when i open up to feeling her in my chest and face and heart and every part of my body and giving and receiving what each other loves. But I also love spending hours by myself doing and exploring as long as I like making love to myself and following my impulses. It feels a little"selfish", but it also feels intense and energizing and self-affirming.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I can live without sex with a partner, but no way could I live without a damned good wank at least once a day.
sweetsinnndy
Site Admin

Post by sweetsinnndy »

I don't masturbate much, I need to be with a man or men to get me off.
uncut7in
Site Admin

Post by uncut7in »

I enjoy masturbation when I'm alone, but my preference is for active, penetrative sex.
siferius91
Site Admin

Post by siferius91 »

mushroomhead wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 pm I chose masturbation and here is my reasoning. When I want to have fun, I will masturbate and edge for several hours at a time. I still have yet to find a woman who will want to go for several hours at a time. Usually they will want maybe 30-60 minutes and then they are done. Also, when masturbating, I only have to worry about pleasing myself, and not another, although that has never been a problem, but the thought is always there. And last but not least, while masturbating I can be in my own world, watching and dreaming about whatever, and I dont have to be focused on just her. So for me, masturbating is WAY more enjoyable than sex.
I fully agree. Sex is great and feelings are involved, but the pure extasy of masturbation, the intensity of orgasm is incomparable to anything else.

For me masturbation wins.

As others have said - I could live without sex (and I did in the past), but not without masturbation.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Masturbation is good, sex is better but the combination is the best. My girl friend is into masturbation as much as sex.
She loves to get naked and edge and play with herself as I watch. Sometimes it is like her pussy is not attached to her and we take turns making it cum, with fingers, toys, objects, she love to hump things.
I watch and stroke trying not to cum.
After our masturbation session we will have sex, sometimes hard lust filled sex where we try to out fuck the other or we make love.
Depends on the mood, but I/we last longer once we get the lust filled cum out of the way.
so I vote both.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I chose masturbation because many times after having sex with my wife I have to masturbate seeing her reach her climax. It’s a double whammy.
Last edited by mash2014 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
llugguss
Site Admin

Post by llugguss »

And in the first and second option, you can find the pros and cons, so for me it's 50/50.
llugguss
Site Admin

Post by llugguss »

emgeee wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:40 pm Masturbation is good, sex is better but the combination is the best. My girl friend is into masturbation as much as sex.
She loves to get naked and edge and play with herself as I watch. Sometimes it is like her pussy is not attached to her and we take turns making it cum, with fingers, toys, objects, she love to hump things.
I watch and stroke trying not to cum.
After our masturbation session we will have sex, sometimes hard lust filled sex where we try to out fuck the other or we make love.
Depends on the mood, but I/we last longer once we get the lust filled cum out of the way.
so I vote both.
The same here. Agree with this amazing story.
siferius90
Site Admin

Post by siferius90 »

spunkluvr wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:35 am I can live without sex with a partner, but no way could I live without a damned good wank at least once a day.
100% agree! It feels so amazing to stroke my penis.
paget54
Site Admin

Post by paget54 »

Nothing like sex with my wife. However, I can always masturbate and pleasure myself even when my wife isn't up for a session. That is the advantage to masturbation - it is ALWAYS available.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I like to masturbate, been doing it since I was 12. I also like having a partner. Masturbation can be the most intimate thing you can ever do and that’s one of the reasons I like it so much.