Blasts From The Past

A place to chat about your favorite TV shows, movies and celebs
morningwd
Site Admin

Blasts From The Past

Post by morningwd »

We all remember Daisy Duke's tiny shorts and Wonder Woman's endless legs but which other characters from the past made your nights sleepless?
I lusted after Felicity Kendal in the British tv sitcom 'The Good Life and I saw her once live in a stage play where, for some of the time she wore little more than a shortie nightdress and a pair of panties........I think it was the Tom Stoppard play 'Jumpers' because my ex was studying Stoppard for her night school English Lit A level.
Mickyy

Re: Blasts From The Past

Post by Mickyy »

Farrah Fawcett, Pam Anderson, and the list goes on and on...
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

I also had the hots for Mariella Frostrup who was a presenter on UK's channel 4. She has a wonderfully deep gravelley voice that still sends shivers down my spine. I saw her in person a lot when I worked at London Weekend Television and I have her autograph somewhere.
Mariella.jpg
Mariella.jpg (27.89 KiB) Viewed 7209 times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaM6vrvExMw
flicka53
Site Admin

Post by flicka53 »

There have been a few through the years. My favorites are Carolyn Jones (Morticia on the Addams Family in the '60s), Julie Newmar (Best Catwoman), Dawn Wells (Maryann, way sexier than Ginger!!), Dana Delany on China Beach in the '80s-90s.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Cheryl Ladd, especially the Angels episode where she was on the boat and in a bikini. That episode and picture probably caused more stains in my sheets than any other. :o

And this one as well

Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

This one was a classic:

Here is another...

mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Here is a blast from just a little more recent past. Havent been able to date this pic but it is close to 20 years old. This was my pic of choice after edging for 8 hours without cumming, my longest time, and I shot 10 good squirts on to the pic. Have it on video somewhere, will have to try and find it.

Cori Nadine-
Attachments
Cori_Nadine.jpg
Cori_Nadine.jpg (120.36 KiB) Viewed 6618 times
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Lets not forget Playboy Playmate September 1981 Susan Smith. I still think this was the best centerfold to this day. Not only the girl herself, but the pose in nature. Oh my god, always makes me hard.
Attachments
th.jpg
th.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 5796 times