56%
Sex with a partner
44%

Total votes: 110

edger47
Site Admin

Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Post by edger47 »

For me (so far anyway), masturbation is better than sex with a partner. The few times I've gotten blowjobs haven't felt as good as a stroking session with my cock, maybe because I've had to finish myself off each time. My cock never lets me down when I stroke it.

Which feels better to you: masturbation or sex with a partner?
johnnf
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Post by johnnf »

I like the naked contact with my partner. It makes the climax more intense, but masturbation, is always close at hand. ;)
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

I think both of them is great but I love having sex with my wife sharing each other - but that doesn't stop me from getting myself off too
pillowboy
Site Admin

Post by pillowboy »

I would say sex because I have gotten sex from a male partner that was way better than from any woman and also better than masturbation - but we were both young and horny. On the other hand, I usually get the best orgasms by humping my pillow. It could of course be considered masturbation but for me it's real sex because my pillow is my partner and not a substitute for a human - that's what a really strong fetish does. Sometimes I masturbate with a warm wet diaper, which feels much better than my hand.
deafsexdoll
Site Admin

Post by deafsexdoll »

I voted masturbation because I haven't really had a lot of sex yet so for me masturbation is better :)
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I think it all depends on context.

Sometimes you really can't beat a good hard 'fuck'. The intensity of two people just writhing together with the sole intention of orgasm, can be the most exciting thing ever.

However, masturbating on your own means you can tease, edge and be in complete control of your own pleasure whereas masturbation with a partner can be an intense and extremely erotic.

All end in orgasm (usually) and each have their merits. However if I have to vote, I'd say that masturbation with a partner just tips it for me.
chuckiestrum
Site Admin

Post by chuckiestrum »

I prefer sex cause i masturbate when I cant have sex, and i want sex all the time, so masturbate all the time lol
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

In reality, this is a silly question. First of all, masturbation is sex, albeit solo sex. It can be awesome, but so can sex with a partner.

Solo masturbation does lack the intimacy of sex with a partner but can be amazing. Orgasms from beating off can be powerful, particularly on days my wife is gone and I can spend many hours edging.

But in many ways, the most intense solo orgasm seldom comes close to the intensity of an orgasm with my wife in a hot fucking session. When she gets turned on, she really can get me off.

And then there's one of my very favorites, mutual masturbation. If it were an either or choice, fucking or getting a hand-job, I'd probably choose hand-job. Thankfully I don't have to make that choice.
andera
Site Admin

Post by andera »

Sex used to be the best, until my wife decided on a sexless marriage and became FAT!
I started playing myself and became very good in the process. So much that it becomes better than sex, but I do miss the occasional sex.
scottyhoney
Site Admin

Post by scottyhoney »

Sex is better. When I masturbate I think of my past sexual encounters. I imagine she is giving me a blow job or riding me when I masturbate. I think of sex.
I like to masturbate but only do it when my wife is not in the mood. We had sex night before last and I am horny again today so I'll either masturbate or we'll have sex. It is really up to her.
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

Sex with my wonderful wife while she masturbates.
wideone
Site Admin

Post by wideone »

i prefer having sex with her, we try to keep every time we have sex to be a little different, so it doesnt get boring, repititous or "stale".
each time is almost like the 1st time.

if and when i masterbate, i visualsize and play back in my mind one our previous encounters,
the 1st time she put my cock in her mouth...
the 1st time i lifted her dress, and kneeled before her to lick her pussy....
fingering her under the table @ a black tie dinner (pantyless in a LBD and stilleto heels)
sucking & fucking on christmas eve under her xmas tree ( her tits falling out of her white silk blouse, black pencil skirt pulled up, white lace thong pulled to the side, her black heels high in the air)
visualizing her in her mother of the bride dress @ her daughters wedding. (mommy got fucked more than once on her daughters wedding night)

i have fantastic visuals to stroke to.....
eric60red
Site Admin

Post by eric60red »

Isn't Masturbation a replacement for real sex, a substitute when your alone and dont have anybody to share the orgasm with? I love to cum there is nothing like that feeling as you are close to climax and you reach the point of no return, and you just have to ejaculate :) inside somebody or over your hand :D
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I voted masturbation and I'll see if I can explain why. I really want and need both but crave masturbation more frequently and more intensely. I don't consider masturbation a substitute for sex but rather one type of sex I need, and my fantasies run the gamut to the point that oftentimes I think about masturbation while I'm actually having sex. If I'm deprived of either sex with another, or masturbation, I will experience a level of frustration, but not being able to masturbate would frustrate me more quickly. I can satisfy myself physically better than anyone else, but when I crave sex over masturbation, it is something more than pure biological pleasure that I need at that moment. But overall the physical need for orgasmic satisfaction wins out over the need to touch and fuck a lover.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I chose masturbation and here is my reasoning. When I want to have fun, I will masturbate and edge for several hours at a time. I still have yet to find a woman who will want to go for several hours at a time. Usually they will want maybe 30-60 minutes and then they are done. Also, when masturbating, I only have to worry about pleasing myself, and not another, although that has never been a problem, but the thought is always there. And last but not least, while masturbating I can be in my own world, watching and dreaming about whatever, and I dont have to be focused on just her. So for me, masturbating is WAY more enjoyable than sex.
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

On the one hand (no pun intended), I can live without sex but I never go without masturbation. I think sex with a partner is wonderful and there is really nothing like it. That being said, I also find masturbation to be hugely satisfying. For me it's not really masturbation vs. sex, it is masturbation AND sex. Both are possible and really why limit yourself to one or the other? That being said, I've probably had 40,000 orgasms from masturbating in my life and maybe 5,000 from sex. So I guess by pure numbers, solo stroking wins!
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

Sex with a partner is always better you can make and do all the fantasies you wanted when you were alone...then when you do masturbate you can relive those thoughts of when you had that real sex as you play and edge then cum all over yourself. The feelings are sometimes better than the real thing.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

tough question to answer. From the point of view of intensity, I have to say it is a tie, I have had VERY intense orgasms form masturbation, oral and penetrative sex. So this does not help me decide.
From the point of view of quantity, I easily have had more orgasms from masturbation. This is because no matter how much sex I have, I have always continued to masturbate 2 - 3 time a week along with it.

So bottom line, quality is a tie but quantity is in the masturbation side, I guess that gives me the answer, masturbation is "better".
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

A: neither is "better" than the other. In our opinion they are both equally pleasurable forms of sex. Everyone is entitled to their preferences and opinions, of course. We just like it all, equally. And here's an interesting related comment: last year, my wife announced that her vagina just wasn't able to withstand the kind of vigorous fucking that she usually preferred. And since were had always been equally passionate about masturbation, she said we should just amp-up our enjoyment of both self-pleasure and oral. How many men have posted here on ST (and elsewhere) that masturbation had become their "consolation" because their wives would not or could no longer satisfy their vaginal cravings?