I'm Masturbating Right Now

Sexy time fun
slowhand
Site Admin

I'm Masturbating Right Now

Post by slowhand »

Is this the place for this topic? Because I'm hard in my pants and there's a little wet spot on the fabric where the head of my cock is straining and twitching, and I've got the urge to get it out...rubbing just a little through the cloth with my other hand.
slowhand
Site Admin

Re: I'm Masturbating Right Now

Post by slowhand »

It's lonely being the only one typing one-handed. Still rubbing through my pants. I can hear the precum squishing, and damn it feels good.
abaycum
Site Admin

Post by abaycum »

Using a vibrator through my shorts that are holding my cock tight. It would be good to have a friend here to play with
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

Yep, I'm masturbating my nice and hard 6.5" cock right now, and feeling really good! Stroking it fast and rough at the moment, working off the stress of a long week.
ksmrnn
Site Admin

Post by ksmrnn »

I got my finger teasing my clit :twisted:
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I've just come out of a very well known chatroom where I've been playing whilst chatting and now I'm popping in here so that I can just read and play till I pop
xxviperstingxx
Site Admin

Post by xxviperstingxx »

fuck I want to be fucked so badly right now, I'm so god damn wet.
shyfish2
Site Admin

Post by shyfish2 »

I just joined this site & am reading posts. I am starting to get wet now. I'll get to rub my pussy after company leaves. ;)
shyfish2
Site Admin

Post by shyfish2 »

I'm rubbing my clit & g spot and am so wet :twisted: I'm going to cum soon.
shyfish2
Site Admin

Post by shyfish2 »

I just shaved my pussy and started looking around here. Mmmmmmmm.....feels so good!
jack137
Site Admin

Post by jack137 »

Reading it my hand lost its way in my crotch, playing with my cock and it won't take long to make a mess in my boxers.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

Love to wank reading the stories and posts on this site - love to do it on my iPhone so my wife doesn't know - recently made some guy friends on Skype - we wank regularly - join us...
John.naked13 ... That's my Skype name
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

Yep, I sure am masturbating right now! Completely naked and cock fully erect, and leaking some precum. I'm using that for lube right now 'till I throw some Astroglide on it and really begin working it! :)
hellfighter2007
Site Admin

Post by hellfighter2007 »

Here at work and I work at hospital. Masturbating in the restroom. Hopefully someone will come and join. Damn those fine ass nurses in those scrubs.
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

Working my rock-hard cock really fast and rough right now! It's one of those days when I just need to cum so badly. LOVE how my amazing penis feels right now!! :)
bport1250
Site Admin

Post by bport1250 »

November of 2014 was the last time some sexy person masturbated here at solotouch? I don't believe that for one minute! Just to update the thread, I'm about half hard after browsing the forums for a while and plan to finish my masturbatory mission in the next couple of hours. It is going to be fun, I just know it. Maybe I'll even find a friend to share it with?
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I thought I would visit these forums and make a few replies before I got into my session for tonight. My preferred way nowadays is to read a few things and maybe type a few things, then go to video which is displayed on my 40 inch HD LED tv. And then I will get totally naked and place a small folded up soft blanket under me and start humping it. Do that for a couple of hours edging, then put on a condom and continue to edge until I finally just gotta blow my load. ;)