I remeber

Sexy time fun
funone23
Site Admin

I remeber

Post by funone23 »

I remember when i was a lot younger and I had a key for the neighbors house. I went snooping and found her pictures in the nude with a friend of hers. He had a small dick and a my young age mine was a lot larger. I would jerk off for hours looking at her albums. I wanted this older woman badly. I finally got a chance to see her in a transparent negligee one nite when her son and i came in from a nite out.She was a milf and I wonder why she called us into her her room when she was dressed like that. I know I jacked off for months thinking of her. I should have taken another step in a different direction to see what may have happened. She may have given the highlite of my life and turned me on to older women forever.
funone23
Site Admin

Re: I remember

Post by funone23 »

Similar experiences?
wonderdick
Site Admin

Re: I remeber

Post by wonderdick »

I wish ...

I do remember when I was 11 for awhile I slept in bed with my mother, who was divorced from my dad at that time. i had been very anxious, no doubt reacting to the family crisis, and she had allowed me to sleep with her to be comforting. I had never had anything I thought of as sexual feeling, though I had experienced "boners" randomly but didn't know they were a sexual thing. My mom and I would kind of be playful in bed, I guess. Once, she was on top if me in her nightie as she always was, but the neckline was hanging low. In my spontaneous playful state I said "I can see your boobs" ... Big mistake! That was the end of that, from then on I slept in my own bed in the next room.I guess she herself realized then that I was a boy coming of age, even though I didn't know anything about sex or sexuality, I was a kind of late bloomer judging by other peoples' experiences I've read here. My mother was pretty though, and if it wasn't incest and I wasn't married now I would fuck her in an instant if she'd let me!
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

As a teenager, how easily I got a boner. And how difficult to hide it at times.
rick43
Site Admin

Post by rick43 »

I
rick43
Site Admin

Post by rick43 »

lexington wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 am As a teenager, how easily I got a boner. And how difficult to hide it at times.

I hear you.

In my teens I had real thing for my best friend's mom. Every time I saw her I'd get a bone and I know, especially during the summer while wearing shorts, it was hard to hide.

Also, we belonged to the same swim club and there's no way I could hide it while wearing a bathing suit.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

And anything that vibrated caused a instant erection. Even when a truck was on a dirt road, or even when for no reason at all. But it was good!