Sex dreams

Sexy time fun
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Sex dreams

Post by jimmyl55 »

Since this happened to me in bed, I'll post my account in this forum. Last night, I had a dream about my sister. She was sitting on a chair without any pants on. I was kneeling in front of her without any pants on. She started to touch my penis and got me hard. Then she made a little "O" with her thumb and forefinger and so I started to push my penis back and forth through the hole she made for me. As I did this, I asked my sister if she wanted me to touch her, and she said yes. I leaned forward and began rubbing her clit. Her face turned crimson red and I could hear her breathing hard. I kept thrusting my penis through the hole she made with her finger, faster and faster.

Just as I began to reach the point of no return, I woke up and found myself humping against my wife's backside. Amazingly, she didn't wake up from my thrusts. I was breathing hard and realized it was my own breathing that I was hearing in my dream and thought it was my sister. I was tempted to masturbate until I orgasmed, but decided to hold off.

This morning, after my wife left for work, I got on to Solotouch and read stories about brothers and sisters masturbating together and masturbated myself to a wonderful orgasm.

Just wanted to share this moment....
biggee
Site Admin

Re: Sex dreams

Post by biggee »

I love that
Awwww why can't I ever have dreams like that? Mine are always reliving my boaring day to day life.
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Excellent jimmyl55 shame you woke up to early :lol:
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

As much as I love sex, I never have sex dreams, dang it, but my wife does. She simply loves sex, and it surfaces in her dreams. She gets felt up and fucked by all sorts of guys, and she tells me what she dreamed. I love to hear about it. Then we fantasize about it all while we fuck.
spurtz
Site Admin

Post by spurtz »

I hadn't had a wet dream in maybe 35 years but a couple of months ago I had one of the most vived sex dreams I can ever remember having. I was being sucked off by my current girl friend and it was literally the best blowjob I ever had. My gf gives very good blowjobs but nothing like the one in my dream. However, unlike previous wet dreams where I always ended up ejaculating in the dream, I unfortunately woke up this time before cumming. I quickly grabbed my rock hard cock and finished myself off spurting a load of cum all over myself and the bedclothes. It was a very powerful orgasm and there was no way I could keep from shooting all over my pillow and the sheets. Some even splattered on the headboard of the bed.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I just had one last week that unfortunately I woke up from. My wife and I were in a public place and suddenly she was strasdling me, naked, with her boobs in my face. (My favorite sex position with her, but we're always in bed!) Of course I was hard instantly. And then I woke up. Realizing it was only a dream but a wonderful fantasy it didn,'t take long to stroke to cumming all over myself I bed.