Masturbate While Driving

Sexy time fun
chriskk
Site Admin

Re: Masturbate While Driving

Post by chriskk »

Yes I have masturbated while driving many times, I used to keep a towel under the seat or sometimes use napkins and put them in a coffee cup. If I got stuck in traffic I had a blanket I could cover myself with. I have cum sitting at a red light while looking at someone but no one knows and its great. Nowadays, my wife and I both masturbate in the car when we go on a road trip, once we were on a long trip, 24 hour drive to a cottage and we had a friend in the back seat coming on holiday with us and he was sleeping. My wife had one foot on the dashboard and squirted hard and turned out my friend woke up and saw that. Best road trip
cockinhand27
Site Admin

Post by cockinhand27 »

I used to live in a fairly rural area and my commute to work was almost an hour along a small two lane highway. This was quite early in the morning so I would often go miles and miles before seeing another car go the other direction. Needless to say, this gave my young horny self plenty of opportunities for some self love. I would put the car in cruise control, get my napkins and small bottle of lotion that I stored in the side pocket, and get ready to go. Depending on how horny I was, sometimes I would just pull my hard cock out through the fly in my jeans (which took some manuvering, I'm on the higher end of average cock size ;) ), or other times undo my belt and pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles! From there what I did is pretty self explanatory. With a little dab of lotion, I would start to stroke away! The thought of doing this "in public" was such a turn on, my heart would be beating out of my chest. On the rare times a car was coming the other way, sometimes I would hide myself when I saw their lights, other times I would give them a show! When it came time to cum, I had to make sure I was on a flat straight part of the highway (which was most of it). In the final few seconds before I blew my load, I would steer with knees, freeing one of my hands for a napkin. Cumming at 60 mph was exhilerating! Pumping my hot load into the napkin while simultaneously making sure I stayed on the road! Of course this was a very dangerous way to masturbate and I don't recommend anyone try, but wow was it fun!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Wow!! Sounds dangerous Cumming that damn fast but very horny too!!
Enjoyed some very hot strokes on the road but never cum a load like that while driving like that. But I have pulled over just to pull off in remote park. That was v hot especially with another car parked nearby....doing his own thing too I guess ;)
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

mmmmm, can't imagine why I had not answered this one before. YES, I have masturbated while driving many times over the years. have not done this more recently as I'm retired and find I have ample opportunities to masturbate here in front of the computer so there is no need to so it in the driver's seat.
hornyjamie24
Site Admin

Post by hornyjamie24 »

I do it when I can. If I am on a high way with heavy traffic what better way to pass the time
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

if you count the vaginal balls as Masturbation, then Yes.
yvette
Site Admin

Post by yvette »

I own vibrating panties with remote control, and sometimes I wear them while I'm driving. That way I can use both hands on the wheel while the vibrations do the work... I keep the remote in the cup-holder so I can easily get to it if needed.
The closer I get to orgasm the more difficult it gets to concentrate on the road, so I only turn the panties on when I'm on the highway, and only when there's either not too much traffic, or when I'm in a slow-moving traffic jam.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Yes, I have done this on a number of occasions. While driving on the interstate, stuck in a traffic jam and a couple of times on surface streets. On the interstate at night I tend to strip nude and drive along while jacking. This results in a fantastic cum! One thing I make sure of is to have plenty of tissues or napkins handy for cleanup. You should try it!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have stroked myself in my car, while driving a few times. Especially when driving on the highway. And Yes, I have made myself Cum. Licking up my Cum from my fingers!
Paul
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I love doing this in the summer especially, with a loose skirt or dress on, and I can easily pull it up and start playing with myself. Particularly a thrill if I know someone might catch me.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Many many times. My main kink is Nude in public so I always get completely naked when I drive and jerk off.
I’ve gotten wide eyed stares, open mouth stares of I can’t believe what I’m seeing. To LOL’s but with the guys, we’ll they always maneuver for a better or second look.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I came once while driving and masturbating in the city … it was so distracting that I decided I didn’t ever want to do that again.

Yesterday I was stuck in traffic in a tunnel for a long time. It was pretty tedious, until I had the idea of unzipping my shorts and freeing my dick and balls from my underwear. Still concealed in my roomy shorts, with one hand I fondled my semihard dick and balls with no intention of cumming …. then I was a little disappointed when the traffic started moving and I had to fully concentrate and use two hands to drive! But whenever traffic slowed again I renewed my attention to me cock and balls, relishing the repeated arousals. Only when I got to my destination did I tuck everything away and zip up, the sexy aroma still on my hands.

Now being stuck in traffic while driving alone doesn’t bother me anymore!
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

I often masturbate in the car while he is driving.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I've done this quite a few times, always on an interstate. I kept a roll of paper towels in the car primarily for that reason, to clean up.
paddington

Post by paddington »

Drove home in my new car and discovered it had cruise control. It was late and the road was clear.

Sooooooo, I set the cruise control and pushed the seat back a little so I could stretch out my legs.

A long slow appreciation of my penis followed before I eventually blew my load all over myself. It was magnificent, but oh so messy.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

When driving it is important to pay attention to the road, so while my mind may wander and play sex fantasies I normally keep my cock in my pants. One time, however, I knew I had a long boring drive to do on a hot day. I put on boxers (usually I wear briefs) and a pair of shorts, and put a big towel over the driver’s seat. As I packed the car I could feel my cock dangling down the leg of the shorts, which felt good. Once loaded I got in, and adjusted my partially erect cock along my leg. Once I hit the freeway my mind wandered and I started to daydream about having sex with my girlfriend in semi public places. It wasn’t too long before I was fully erect, and I realized I could slide the leg of my shorts up and have about half of my cock exposed to play with. I kept one hand on the wheel but the other in my lap massaging my cock. Other cars would pass occasionally but there was nothing to see from outside. I must have kept playing with it for over an hour, dribbling out precum and spreading it over the head. It felt really good but eventually my my mind came up with a happy ending for fucking my girlfriend, and I started applying a little more pressure to my cock. I moaned out loud as that about to cum feeling started to build, my balls tightened up, and my cock got that extra-hard feeling. I slowed the movement of my fingers to prolong it but within a minute or two the ejaculation became inevitable and I spewed out my semen onto the towel under me. It was a super cum after the long buildup. The towel made cleanup easy, though the car smelled like sex for awhile. So nice, but I have rarely done long drives alone and haven’t repeated.
ramrod64

Post by ramrod64 »

On the road many times. Set cruise and pulled my stiff penis out leg of shorts and was wearing a vibrating cock ring. Damn my long shaft was throbbing and mu purple head leaking a steady stream! Had my phone recording and full, after a few strokes an explosion of cum . I still have video.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

need to update since my last post here... lately iv been jerking while driving on part of turnpike here. Usually its not crowded so I will set cruise control and have a JOI vid set up and pipe the audio through trucks speakers.. Hot jerking and listening to someone fingering there pussy and tell ing you to stroke your cock.. my fav is Amber Hahn..
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I have major exhibitionist tendencies so I’ve masturbated while driving many times over the years. The orgasms are always super intense.

When I was younger and more adventurous (and maybe just plain stupid), I had a job that required me to drive to their headquarters out of state for a few days 4 or 5 times a year. It was a 3 hour drive along flat, boring and fairly empty highway. I started playing a little game where I would make the entire drive with no pants on and masturbate 2 or 3 times along the way. To make the game riskier, I would put my underwear and pants in the trunk along with my luggage thus leaving myself basically screwed if I had a car problem, had to stop or got pulled over. Luckily I never got caught. I also didn’t leave myself any towels or tissues so that I had to clean up by eating all the cum I produced. When I got close to my hotel, I would find an empty parking lot and retrieve my pants before checking in. It was risky but a lot of fun.

One memorable time was when I helped my brother-in-law and his hot young bride, Erica, move across country. My wife couldn’t help because she had to stay home with our kids. My brother-in-law and Erica drove the rented U-Haul, a friend drove Erica’s car and I drove his pickup truck. Long story, but I was able to swipe one of Erica’s vibrators and a used pair of panties and stash them in my backpack. During the three day drive, I masturbated 9 times while driving. Sometimes using the vibrator (holding it against my frenulum and one time putting it up my ass which was really tricky to do while driving), other times stroking myself with Erica’s used, smelly panties. I had a lot of great orgasms on that trip. I ended up keeping both the vibrator and panties and used them many more times until eventually the panties got too crusty and the vibrator stopped working.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Heck no!