Favorite position to have your pussy eaten

Sexy time fun
s3xaddict
Site Admin

Favorite position to have your pussy eaten

Post by s3xaddict »

What position do you prefer to be in while your have your pussy eaten?
varvara
Site Admin

Re: Favorite position to have your pussy eaten

Post by varvara »

I stand leaning on something, legs apart. The partner is standing in the back on his knees
lovepleasure88
Site Admin

Post by lovepleasure88 »

I love haven my pussy licked in ANY position
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Mmmm, I have a couple. I like on all fours, legs spread wide, ass in the air, licked from behind. Something about being so exposed, feeling like the person can see EVERYTHING. I've never been rimmed, but I love the idea of being spread open like that and getting licked from cunt to asshole, all over, fuck, yeah.

I also like to be standing and leaning back on something so I don't have to keep my balance, one leg up, someone on their knees between my legs, licking up into me and sucking my clit and fingering my hole while they lick me. I like to be able to hold their head, keep their face pulled into my cunt while they eat me out. Fuck, I'm getting wet thinking about this. Wish there was someone here to eat my pussy right now, damn it. :)
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

Being on my back, legs spread wide. Having him run his tongue from my asshole to clit.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

lovepleasure88 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:32 am I love haven my pussy licked in ANY position
That covers it; ditto I go anywhere to get the job done!!
Any angle at all-- once, just once, was the small tent in a circus crew; gal hitched up her long dress to expose naked pussy, threw a leg onto a crate and said heres lunch if you want it... she came, I went, all happy... :evil: :evil:
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

For my wife it was either in the 69 position on flat on her back with her legs opened wide so I could get my head up to her pussy and gently lick her clit and all around her lips to. She loved it.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

wanklover wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:36 pm For my wife it was either in the 69 position on flat on her back with her legs opened wide so I could get my head up to her pussy and gently lick her clit and all around her lips to. She loved it.
...works for me... but now I'm still waiting that FFM that will expose more delights than Ive ever known... :shock:
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I also enjoy being on all fours, knees spread wide, hips pointing up with my holes pointing in the air. The position lends itself to both hands being able to spread my lips and/or ass cheeks apart, finger/s in my pussy while my clit can be suckled. It also easily allows the option for rimming, which goes hand-in-hand with having my pussy fully licked and stimulated. It’s a pleasant surprise if my asshole is also paid some attention while in this position!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

I'm also aware, as a sensitive human-being, and male, that a lot of the gals I've had the pleasure, well lets just say they enjoyed some TLC for a change and not the biff-bash-boff they were used to with other loves of their life...
so licking the back of a prostrate ladies legs (or on knees) is a definite winner of pussy for din___ --this cat, and my did they meowwwww....
:D :D
dec
**Edited to correct strange spelling! Must have been the subject matter...
Another saucer of milk Sir..? **
Last edited by svengalideck on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

On my back palming my boobs
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

A bit off-topic, but I still remember the first time the wife spread her cuntlips and asshole for me while kneeling before me on our bed. Made me cum like a pig when I frantically jacked out my load!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Doesn't matter if I'm under or on top, front or back. I like to eat pussy so much. I'll take the panties and sniff and lick them. I enjoy the smell and the taste of pussy. And if it has cum, it becomes a delicacy.
lickitup

Post by lickitup »

wanklover wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:36 pm For my wife it was either in the 69 position on flat on her back with her legs opened wide so I could get my head up to her pussy and gently lick her clit and all around her lips to. She loved it.
Wanklover, I love your avatar, where did you find it?
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

lickitup wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:26 am
Sorry but I can't remember where I found it. I was just doing searches for things like 'Cartoon sex images' or similar.
lickitup

Post by lickitup »

wanklover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:44 pm
Sorry but I can't remember where I found it. I was just doing searches for things like 'Cartoon sex images' or similar.
I found a place, you should see it soon as my avatar. It's a mother/daughter drawing.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

lickitup wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:53 am
wanklover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:44 pm

I found a place, you should see it soon as my avatar. It's a mother/daughter drawing.
Very naughty but nice !!! Like it !!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:38 am I'm also aware, as a sensitive human-being, and male, that a lot of the gals I've had the pleasure, well lets just say they enjoyed some TLC for a change and not the biff-bash-boff they were used to with other loves of their life...
so licking the back of a prostrate ladies legs (or on knees) is a definite winner of pussy for din___ --this cat, and my did they meowwwww....
:D :D
dec
**Edited to correct strange spelling! Must have been the subject matter...
Another saucer of milk Sir..? **
I edited that post, but it's worth remembering the great '69s' had over the years... both top/bottom and sideways, always a pleasure ladies... :twisted: always !
decL