Question for the Lovely ladies. When your pussy gets eaten!

Sexy time fun
s3xaddict
Site Admin

Question for the Lovely ladies. When your pussy gets eaten!

Post by s3xaddict »

When you are getting your pussy eaten!

How do you like it?
What position do you prefer?
What goes through your mind when it's feeling good?
What are you imagining?
Does it leave you satisfied,Exhausted,
Begging for more?
Describe the best way you have been eaten out?
lovepleasure88
Site Admin

Re: Question for the Lovely ladies. When your pussy gets eat

Post by lovepleasure88 »

I love having my pussy eaten
My most intense best time the guy held my legs back so I couldn't stop myself from cumming I came so hard cum dripped out of my pussy like I squirted
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

How do you like it?
I like it so many different ways depending on my mood. Sometimes with fingers up my pussy hole or ass, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes soft and light, sometimes sucking on my clit, sometimes licking it fast, sometimes tongue-fucking my pussy hole and sometimes just focused on my clit.

What position do you prefer?
God, that also really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just like to be on my back and spread open with someone's face buried between my legs so I can hold their head and fuck my cunt up onto their mouth. Sometimes on all fours getting eaten out from behind, pushing my pussy back while they hold my ass cheeks and lick and lick my cunt. Sometimes with my pussy over someone's face, them holding my cunt lips open and licking me while I grind my cunt down onto them.

What goes through your mind when it's feeling good?
All kinds of filthy thoughts, sometimes fantasies, sometimes just concentrating on what's happening.

What are you imagining?
Sometimes being watched, sometimes getting caught, sometimes fantasies of family members, sometimes fantasies of being held captive and forced to take it as people eat me out and fuck me.

Begging for more?
Sometimes satisfied, sometimes I really want to get fucked and come again with a cock in my pussy.

Describe the best way you have been eaten out?
I think taken by surprise and actually standing up, in a skirt, panties pulled down and off, one leg up on a chair, face between my legs spreading my cunt open and licking and licking over my hole and my clit until I finally grabbed their head and held them in my pussy and they sucked my clit and rubbed two fingers in and out of my pussy hole until I started to come, and I came so hard grinding my pussy onto their face while they sucked my clit and rubbed it with their tongue and kept two fingers grinding hard up my pussy. God, my cunt is throbbing just remembering.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

How do you like it? I love it!!
What position do you prefer? On my back with my legs hooked under my arms (former gymnast). :D
What goes through your mind when it's feeling good? Sometimes a million thoughts run through my mind, but mainly I just think about cumming.
What are you imagining? It's kind of naughty, but I have at times imagined it was my dad eating my pussy.
Begging for more? All of the above.
Describe the best way you have been eaten out? It's all good for the most part but I prefer fingers or a toy for some insertion.