Panties or no panties?

Sexy time fun
s3xaddict
Site Admin

Panties or no panties?

Post by s3xaddict »

Do you like wearing panties or do you prefer to go without?
What type of panties do you enjoy more?
If you go without, why?
silkyundiesman
Site Admin

Re: Panties or no panties?

Post by silkyundiesman »

I love to wear panties when I masturbate, with or without the wife. We keep no secrets and she not only knows about my panty fetish, she encourages me to fulfill myself. I also will slip into some other silky things especially if I get into some hot roleplay, chatting, or playing on the phone. While I love thongs and gstring panties, bikini panties fit the best and keep most of me confined in that silky soft fabric.
al34434
Site Admin

Post by al34434 »

I go "commando" all the time. I do have few pair of #10's. I wear them mostly in the pool. My wife does know I like to wear panties.
kaygee
Site Admin

Post by kaygee »

I masturbate almost exclusively wearing panties. Specifically, Vanity Fair Illumination String Bikini Panty 18108. They have a more "satiny" finish than other nylon panties, and when wet against my clit, the pleasure is unparalleled.

And a Hitachi Magic Wand.

I wrote about it here: https://www.solotouch.com/story/my-very ... ussy-36555

The only difference is that now I do not use a lube. Only my own juices.

When I'm not masturbating, I mostly don't wear panties, especially around the house.
sgcd
Site Admin

Post by sgcd »

Love jerking off with stolen panties from girls I know
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

A fresh Brazilian wax with no panties under my skirt makes me feel so free and naughty. Besides that it provides excellent access for a little "under the desk diddling" at work!
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Olivia: Aren't you afraid to get caught when masturbating under the desk?

I prefer tight boxers for myself (or a thong), girls I prefer in a thong.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

No, not worried at all. I work for a small construction company and I have my own office with my desk facing the door. During our busy season there are a lot of days that I am the only one in the office so I can just close and lock my door, throw my spread legs on the desk and let my Rocket clit vibrator have its way with me. ;) Cumming at work feels so dirty and it turns me on just thinking of it. In fact, if I keep talking about it I'm going to have to start typing with one hand! :D
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

I'd love to see my colleagues like that in the office ;)
It's a very, very, naughty idea that there's women who masturbate like that, just enjoying themselves.
I love to play with myself in the office as well, but as you can imagine: it's rather difficult to do that unseen. Besides, as a guy you won't get away with that so easy.

Thinking about public masturbation gets me rather horny too!

Olivia: What type of underwear do you prefer on a guy?
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

grolsch: I'm not into thongs or "banana hammocks" on guys. I guess my favorites are tight fitting boxer briefs that highlight the guys cock.
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

I wear those tight boxers mostly. Thongs are mainly when wearing a suit.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

When I was in my teens I would master bate and wear my sisters panties all the time I would even wear her skirts and tried on a few of her bras.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I''m wearing a pair of my wife's black boyshorts right now. I like how tight they feel and how they highlight my bulge. She doesn',t know I wear her panties that I put back in her drawer or on the drying line. But it's a turn on to imagine her wearing them later and she might smell my smell and figure it out. That's okay with me!
hornyjamie24
Site Admin

Post by hornyjamie24 »

I prefer going commando. But I'll admit the feeling of lace makes me wet too
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Mmmm I want to bury my face in those wet satin panties Jamie!
I go wild at the thought of smelling and tasting a horny woman!
So yes panties for pussy aroma and no panties for freedom and confort I’m guess?! ;)
hornyjamie24
Site Admin

Post by hornyjamie24 »

No panties for easy access too lol
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

For me it depends on what I’m wearing and the type of mood I’m in. On most days for work I do wear panties simply because on more then one occasion I’ve had my scrub pants pulled down by the dogs at work. (Work at a vet) but on my days off if I’m yoga pants there is never anything under same with shorts. If I’m really horny I’ll wear a skirt out with nothing under and take that risk that someone may catch a glimpse of my pussy. When I do wear panties though it’s usually a thong or boy shorts.
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

Whenever possible, I'm without them. Why do I like this? I hate gum, line, rubs. Love freedom.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I like to wear my wife's boy shorts because they're tight.. I enjoy looking in the mirror and caressing my bulge and ass with them on. Afterwards I'll put them back in her drawer. Thinking about her wearing them later not knowing I was wearing them -- or maybe she does? -- is a turn on. I also have a pair of satiny black panties. I like to masturbate and cum in those. Then I take them off and rub them and the warm cum all over my face, savoring the taste and smells.