Handsfree orgasms

Sexy time fun
ginger58
Site Admin

Re: Handsfree orgasms

Post by ginger58 »

I will have to wait till she out and try humping on the matress. I used to like humping my first gf bum in her jeans and often cum. Great times I had
cyber6
Site Admin

Post by cyber6 »

satyrx
Site Admin

Post by satyrx »

Handsfree is my preferred method whenever I have the opportunity. My most common method is by electrostimulation. I can ride the edge for hours. Some days after orgasm I will just leave the signal on (or turn it up!) and go for seconds.
yvette
Site Admin

Post by yvette »

I sometimes masturbate by wearing a very tight jeans, crossing my legs, and then rhythmically squeezing my thighs together. It works best when the jeans have seams that press against all the right places, but the pressure from the jeans itself does the trick too.
It's a great way to masturbate in public, since it's not all that obvious. :oops:
Last edited by yvette on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
basha63002
Site Admin

Post by basha63002 »

I have CUM a few times if I have been reading XXX stories specially brother sister in a holiday hotel room, where parents are in the other room and they leave brother sister in one room to save money and sister seeing her brother change and have a hard cock, she feels it, at this moment my own memories come up when my daughter touched my cock while we watched TV and my cock started to squirt. Similarly a sister feeling a cock her brother can make me Cum, even if my cock is not yet erect and I have not used any hands. It happens because when I am reading such stories the tip of my penis is tingling. Once I put a sterile catheter in my pee hole and I came. I am a doctor and have passed catheter in mxny Males and females. One female did actually became wet as I catheterised her. I could see her clitoris twitching.HER THICK LABIA were white and hairless and I picked one to see how horny she has become, she actually said “it is ok do what you like”, Her pussy lining had white secretions pouring out. I think this is when they say “I am wet”.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I can easily cum if I position my clit just right when riding my bike. Like most women I can cum with water stimulating my clit.
longstone
Site Admin

Post by longstone »

I have a male vibrator that covers the tip of your cock. Incredibly intense orgasms every time
domingo6000
Site Admin

Post by domingo6000 »

Best results for me come after some time of abstinence, like two, better three weeks. I like to shave my balls having them quite soft and firm, sometimes I tie my balls up, then loosen the rubber band. I adore my balls when they are turning around and around being so excited with all the cum inside wanting to get out of there. I often start with tickling my nipples which after some time of rehearsal turned out as a horny nice technique and the tickling is triggering the sexual excitement all over my body and I feel it even deep inside with my prostate. When I concentrate on my hard-on then, looking really intensive at him, I almost have an orgasm when I'm not careful.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I have done this many times using a prostate massager.