Favourite Erotic Stories Category

Sexy time fun
blueamberrose
Site Admin

Favourite Erotic Stories Category

Post by blueamberrose »

Hey ya'll, I'm just curious, what's your favourite erotic stories category? I love reading and writing on BDSM.
insatiable
Site Admin

Re: Favourite Erotic Stories Category

Post by insatiable »

I'm a huge fan of first time experiences... My favorites are those that fall into the f-f and m-m categories; it is exciting to imagine being in those stories. The anticipation, trepidation, fears, elation, etc. Reminds me of all the first time's I've had.

I'm also into BDSM like you. It's a huge turn on for me to be controlled and commanded. Some of the most memorable sessions have been when I'm tied up, blindfolded, teased, and tortured.
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

For me it's the first time experiences too, and MM or MF meetings. I really like ones that involve some amount of danger or public experiences. I do a lot of those myself.
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

I've always enjoyed reading about the Female side of masturbation; as a guy I know how my body works and it seems so blah sometimes. Women seem to have more options!
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

First time encounters always arouse me. Especially ones between the same sex: FF and MM.
al34434
Site Admin

Post by al34434 »

I like Mother and Son incest. All reasons why. Mother starts it or son. If dad is involved all the better.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I agree with some of the categories already mentioned: First-time stories--especially between two buddies or cousins or brothers--are hot. They remind me of my first-time stories. I have to agree with al34434 about his interest as well. ;)
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

M/M first times, especially incestuous.
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

My favorite category is CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male). I love to be naked around clothed women who enjoy viewing and playing with a naked man.
I have only had a couple of experiences with this and they were absolutely incredible.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

First time male-male experiences, adult male-male encounters between bi-curious guys, male solo public masturbation and outside adventures, real experiences vs fiction
Last edited by rathb69 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Post by johnjo1940 »

First time experiences for me too, especially those of young teenagers, either male or female. Reminds me of the good times I had growing up.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Early experiences do it for me too and like Johnjo I am reminded of my own early sexuality and I particularly enjoy the doings of young guys together. I also like stories where an older man or woman (or both) introduce a young guy to the delights of the flesh. Outdoor masturbation and encounters too.
jackdoff
Site Admin

Post by jackdoff »

FM or FF.
Older women with younger males or females gets me rock hard
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I enjoy hearing of first time sex or masturbation, also techniques im always looking for new ideas...
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

It's been a roller coaster. Sometimes I like ff, others mff; incest is very erotic and lately I've found that mm turn me on. I guess I'll go for something else in the future.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

One of my favorites is younger brother / older sister stories where they are discovering sex or masturbating together, or the boy discovers her panties, especially when she knows or finds out and likes that he’s turned on by them. I never had a sister, so it’s fun to experience it through others ‘ experiences.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Getting caught masturbating.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I love brother and sister incest categories. I read once a study that said that the first sexual experience usually was with a person of the same sex or with a family member, being siblings exploring with each other their bodies.
I also like cousin stories and I've had a desire to have sex with a blood cousin.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 am I love brother and sister incest categories. I read once a study that said that the first sexual experience usually was with a person of the same sex or with a family member, being siblings exploring with each other their bodies.
I also like cousin stories and I've had a desire to have sex with a blood cousin.
I fit the profile then.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

effinjeff1965 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:25 pm
mash2014 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 am I love brother and sister incest categories. I read once a study that said that the first sexual experience usually was with a person of the same sex or with a family member, being siblings exploring with each other their bodies.
I fit the profile then.
Due tell