Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Sexy time fun

Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Masturbation
51%
Sex with a partner
49%

Total votes : 69

Re: Masturbation vs. Sex: Which is better?

Postby jimmyl55 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:53 pm

For me, masturbation was always about instant gratification. I can arouse myself and control the ebb and flow (edging) of the experience. It's also about focus on my penis for the most part. Sex with a woman is about seduction, communication, sharing and loving too. For those reasons, sex is a far richer experience. But I still crave instant gratification, so I continue to masturbate even though I'm married to a wonderful lover who knows how to turn me on in many different ways...
jimmyl55

Postby teddyball » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Sex with a partner. The touch of another person, especially a beautiful woman, touching, caressing, stroking, or whatever my penis, is blissful!!
teddyball

Postby teddyball » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Sex with a partner. The touch of another person, especially a beautiful woman, touching, caressing, stroking, or whatever my penis, is blissful!!
teddyball

Postby oktostroke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 pm

I voted masturbation because I can (and have) lived without partner sex but have never considered living without masturbation. To me, masturbation is almost universally the first way we all experience orgasm and for me, it is the ultimate form of sexual release. I just love masturbating soooo much, and if necessary, solo masturbation keeps me sexually satisfied for long periods of time. That said, I get to enjoy partner sex and masturbation (alone and with partner) on a regular basis these days. In fact, almost every time my partner and I have sex, masturbation is involved in some way, for example, she fingers herself when I'm inside her because she would have diffculty reaching orgasm without the direct stimulation on her clit. Quite often, we finish off by masturbating side by side until we orgasm.
oktostroke

Postby wabbittail » Sat May 05, 2018 1:58 pm

I love both. My wife and I do mutual masturbation all the time, so the question isn't either or.

We love stroking each other. It's easier, more relaxed. I don't have to worry about cumming to soon. She loves to cum while I rub her G-spot and she rubs her clit. But first we play with each other for about an hour.

Otoh, I luv to jack once or twice each and every day.
wabbittail

Postby slostroker » Tue May 08, 2018 10:52 am

Masturbation is about me and my pleasure. A nice long edging session bringing myself to the brink of orgasm, teasing myself, fucking my ass with a dildo, and basically gooning out for a few hours consumed with physical and mental stimulation is far better than 5 minutes of sex and my wife saying, "you almost done?".
slostroker

Postby oliviaanne » Mon May 21, 2018 6:04 pm

I love to masturbate, but it's hard to replace all of the sensations of being gripped by the hips as my boyfriend pounds his cock into me doggie style.
oliviaanne

Previous

Return to The Bedroom