Is it a question of taste?

Sexy time fun
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Is it a question of taste?

Post by socalstrokn »

I really like the taste of pre but not cum. I guess it is a matter of taste. Cum always seems to be more bitter.
bluevein65
Site Admin

Post by bluevein65 »

A common theme here seems to be losing the desire to eat ones own after cumming... I must admit to the same thing. But like others have said, if I leak some cum I will eat that. Pre cum is good too! Have eaten my creampie from wife and enjoy that too, she isn't all that I to it though...
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I love the taste of my precum and slurp up very drop every time I masturbate. I also like the taste of my cum, but I don't eat it every time I masturbate.

I love the taste of pussy juice and swallow as much as I can every time I go down on a woman. I've eaten a woman out after blowing a huge load inside her. So it's not like I haven't eaten my cum before. Of course she's kissed me after I went down on her and my mustache was sopping wet with her juices. Turn about is fair play.

I agree with whomever said:" How can I expect her to swallow it if I won't swallow it myself."
mondo103
Site Admin

Post by mondo103 »

I eat my cum all the time. I do not have the common problem of loosing my desire to eat my cum after orgasm like many guys proclaim. I eat my cum by various ways. Primarily, I will cum in a glass and then drink it. Also, I will cum in my partners mouth during oral and then kiss my partner and share the cum between us. Finally, I will also go down on my partner after cumming inside her pussy. She very much likes this. My partner also likes take my cock in her mouth after I have been inside her pussy.
Bottom line we are very oral and enjoy all the various combinations of sharing each other and our sexual fluids.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

yes, this is mondo103 and I am the same person as eatmycum. Don;t know why but I had to renew my profile and of course, had to have a different name when I did.
As to eating my cum, everything I said as mondo103 is true as eatmycum.
catman
Site Admin

Post by catman »

I've licked my cum off of my wife's boobs after I jerked off on them. I don't make enough precum to taste it. I've fantasized during masturbation about drinking my own cum but, like other people have said in this forum, I lost the desire after I came. More recently I was encouraged to try drinking my cum so I jerked off into a cup and drank it. It tasted ok. I really enjoy going down on women and find the taste to be really good.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

I could be wrong, but I don't think I first tasted either my pre-cum or my semen until I was in my late 30s. That was when I (and my wife) began what I'd call a more "serious" exploration of our masturbation and our general sexualities. I found my pre-cum to be a sweet kind of gourmet treat, like a lot of guys. And at one point, it just occurred to me that if I enjoyed (or expected) my wife to receive MY semen in HER mouth, that it was only appropriate that I should experience the same. So, one day when I was alone, I started watching several adult videos and got pretty horned-up while masturbating. I lay back on the couch, threw my legs up over my head and let loose a full load right into my open mouth. Savored and swallowed. It felt like a "rite of passage" for anyone who considered themselves a "masturbator." It didn't become a regular ritual or anything, but after that experience, I would occasionally taste or eat my cum. I don't know that I could say I did it for the taste, but just because the act of doing so seemed very arousing.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I like the taste of it all, but only if it is directly in the moment. I mean, I am so turned on during the moment, and the taste just adds to that. But for instance, if I am jacking off, and I were to cum in a shot glass and expected to dwink it a minute later, I would be repulsed. I love all juices at the moment they arrive, but give them any seconds after that and the moment is really lost.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

Like many men I tasted my own semen on several occasions when younger. I am totally aroused by tasting it secondhand as it leaks from my wife after I have ejaculated in her. I really do not have an interest in eating my own cum when masturbating though. Well, I have on a few occasions fantasized about another woman riding me and then moving up and sitting on my face and I use my cum to finish that fantasy but it is not too often.
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

I’ve been tasting and taking my load since I started producing that delicious creamy treat. Don’t know what inspired me to start. I guess it’s just my natural way. I absolutely love post oral kissing and would love cream pie eating. Giving oral to a lady friend is my preference for foreplay or any kind of play. I love it. I guess you could say I love sexual juices.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

When I was young I managed to bend and put my cock in my mouth. I gave myself head and I’d cum in my mouth. The taste really was good. But I’ve tried my cum on a couple of other occasions and the taste may vary depending on what I've eaten.
I have also given head to another man. He came in my mouth and I in his and both swallowed.
Do I love giving oral to women? You bet. I've gone down on all women I've had sex with. Some taste delicious others not so, but I still love it. I love the taste, the smell, and the texture of a woman's vagina.
As to going down after I've cum in her vagina, that's something that I absolutely adore to do, to the point that I went down on a woman after knowing that another make had cum inside her just before.
Most women don't care to blow a guy after he's been inside harbor even after he had cum inside her. Women in that respect are much more open to doing that.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I have always had a strong erotic connection to my sense of taste and smell too. Once I discovered the tasty joys of cunnilingus it wasn't a big leap for me to discover and experiment with the taste of of my own cum/juices. Now tasting my precum when it leaks out, is one of my favourite moments during good long stroking/edge sessions. Eating my own cum is more rare but is also sometimes a fun way to end a long horny workouts too...especially if I'm feeling flexible ;)
The smell and taste of a woman panties more generally, came later on but has now become a real fun solo game I play when I find a good freshly worn pair left for me by my sweet juicy lady love :)
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

stroke2 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:12 am I have always had a strong erotic connection to my sense of taste and smell too. Once I discovered the tasty joys of cunnilingus it wasn't a big leap for me to discover and experiment with the taste of of my own cum/juices. Now tasting my precum when it leaks out, is one of my favourite moments during good long stroking/edge sessions....
Ditto and ditto!!!
Joys and pleasures of giving her orgasms thru cunnilingus, as trained by Penthouse and Playboy (a 1960s child...) ; and the solo joys of self-orgasmic manipulations when, as now, the bi guys have faded from view... sv- :roll:
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

svengalideck wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:49 am
stroke2 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:12 am I have always had a strong erotic connection to my sense of taste and smell too. Once I discovered the tasty joys of cunnilingus it wasn't a big leap for me to discover and experiment with the taste of of my own cum/juices. Now tasting my precum when it leaks out, is one of my favourite moments during good long stroking/edge sessions....
Ditto and ditto!!!
Joys and pleasures of giving her orgasms thru cunnilingus, as trained by Penthouse and Playboy (a 1960s child...) ; and the solo joys of self-orgasmic manipulations when, as now, the bi guys have faded from view... sv- :roll:
Exactly it doesn't take too long to develop a real taste for all of it mmmm ;)
paget54
Site Admin

Post by paget54 »

I eat my cum occasionally and did so at first to see how good/bad it was since my wife acted like it was Kryptonite to Superman if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I personally think my cum is fine. Yes, it is an odd taste but it is not one that is nauseating.

I edge every day and never miss a chance to taste my precum. I find it to be delicious.

I do enjoy eating my own creampie - my cum mixed with my wife's juices is a big turn-on.

And, yes, I enjoy eating pussy and have since the first time I did so back in my teens. My wife is post-menopausal and so doesn't go through a monthly cycle. I miss tasting her during different times of the month.
don111

Post by don111 »

Pussy tastes best when licking another mans cum out of it.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

don111 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:10 am Pussy tastes best when licking another mans cum out of it.
Yes I have to agree...but it's only ever been my own cum and all too rare that I get up the nerve to lick her sweet dripping wet pussy clean.
Yet when I do its a sweet mix of our cummmmm
don111

Post by don111 »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:12 am
don111 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:10 am Pussy tastes best when licking another mans cum out of it.
Yes I have to agree...but it's only ever been my own cum and all too rare that I get up the nerve to lick her sweet dripping wet pussy clean.
First time I did it, I found the wife had been cheating, I was angry, but I was turned on, I demanded she get into bed( I was in bed, unexpectedly home from a trip away, when she came in late), I went down on her and she protested as she knew she had the load in there, it tasted fantastic and I cleaned her right up, before fucking her, which also felt great, and the aroma of his cum wafting up while fucking.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

don111 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:16 am
First time I did it, I found the wife had been cheating, I was angry, but I was turned on, I demanded she get into bed( I was in bed, unexpectedly home from a trip away, when she came in late), I went down on her and she protested as she knew she had the load in there, it tasted fantastic and I cleaned her right up, before fucking her, which also felt great, and the aroma of his cum wafting up while fucking.
I don't know if I could do it like that after she fucked another guy but the fantasy of it is so damn sexy I would want to taste her cum soaked pussy and fuck wetness filling her with more cum like you did!!
don111

Post by don111 »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:08 am
don111 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:16 am

I don't know if I could do it like that after she fucked another guy but the fantasy of it is so damn sexy I would want to taste her cum soaked pussy and fuck wetness filling her with more cum like you did!!
Well I decided that I couldn't be angry, fair is fair, I had been cheating on her. Once we started having 3somes or her going out with my knowledge to fuck a guy and then coming home to me with cum in her, it was soooo hot.