Is it a question of taste?

Sexy time fun
UKGent
Site Admin

Is it a question of taste?

Post by UKGent »

Hi all,

I've got a question for you guys and girls out there about the taste of our own lovely juices.

Guys: Do you like the taste of your own semen? Personally, I really like the taste of my own and am happy to swallow any that I clean off myself.

What about the taste of your female partner (for those that have one)? I know men who won't go down on their partners because they 'Don't like the taste or the smell'. I think that's a bit of an excuse, especially as most of them will happily come in their partner's mouths given the choice. I love the taste of a woman's lady garden even if it's been cooped up in a pair of panties all day. Don't get me wrong I've tasted the odd one which tastes like it hasn't been washed in months, though not often and thankfully a long time ago.

Girls: I guess the same questions go out to you. Do you like to taste yourself? Is it something you've never tried and never want to? And what of the age old question: Do you 'Spit or swallow'? Do you even let your partner come in your mouth and do you like or loath the taste of our semen and is there any way that we can improve the taste? I've heard that certain fruits make a difference, but it doesn't seem to for me.

Finally, what about mixing it up? There has been times I have come before my a partner during sex (I'm ashamed to say), but I nearly always offer to go down and finish the job. Some have found that a positive turn off, but some have found it quite arousing as it shows another level of intimacy. Me, I love the taste of our combined juices and the fact that some of myself dribbles back into my mouth when she comes.

What are your thoughts folks :?:
kentklements
Site Admin

Re: Is it a question of taste?

Post by kentklements »

While masturbating, I really enjoy the taste and consistency of my precum and will eagerly milk and squeeze my cock to get every drop of this liquid goodness. I have also ejaculated into my hand with the intent of tasting my own cum but it seems that my desire to do so quickly diminishes with my orgasm.

Giving oral sex, I absolutely enjoy going down on a woman not for the taste, but do so with the intent to give her absolutely as much pleasure as I can. The only times I ever remember there being an unpleasant odor or taste was the times when I knew that I shouldn't be down there anyway like after a hot day on the Harley.

After receiving Oral Sex, I've tasted by own cum on my wife's lips and tongue after shes give me a blow job but this is a rarity as she prefers to watch the eruption rather than feel it in her mouth.

After sex I've went down on my wife many, many times after I've cum in her but wait to do so after the majority of my cum has been pushed out. I do this just because of the overwhelming amount of fluid present. My wife also has no problem on sucking my cock after it has been in her pussy whether its covered with only her juices or a combination of both. ;)
apollo
Site Admin

Post by apollo »

Hi all!
My voice in the discussion here.
My own seman dosen't bother me. I mean it happend few times i tasted it but i wouldn't say i can't live without it. On the other hand i love taste of my gf's. No matter before during or after masturbation or sex I really really enjoy her taste.
gruff80
Site Admin

Post by gruff80 »

I've tasted my pre-cum several times, but it's not something I do regularly. My semen has quite a sweet taste, but the urge to taste diminishes rapidly after ejaculation. I have tasted (and do enjoy it) my semen from the lips of my wife after receiving oral - that's a massive turn on!

I love giving oral sex just as much as receiving - having my face buried deeply in a vagina is one of my great pleasures in life. My wife is a 'squirter' and ejaculates in largest volumes when she orgasms, which I greedily lap up: if she swallows mine, I should swallow hers, right?
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

I don't mind the taste of my own juice. When I was younger and a bit more flexible I could fit the head of my cock into my mouth. I would shoot my cum into my mouth and swallow it. I didn't so much enjoy a dick in my mouth, but I liked having my dick sucked. I love the taste of pussy and enjoy eating cream pie. My wife has to be really horny to put her freshly fucked pussy on my face, I think she finds it a little gross, but enjoys it from time to time.
badhusbanduk
Site Admin

Post by badhusbanduk »

I always have a lick of mine. It would be a shame for it to go to waste ;)
twtaftrdrk
Site Admin

Post by twtaftrdrk »

I am the same as other people when it comes to tasting my own. I lose interest as soon as I've cum. I have recently tried cumming straight into my mouth to avoid this problem and I loved it.

As far as women are concerned, I love the taste. However, I think it is more the fact I am turning them on that makes me enjoy it more than the taste.
okkam1
Site Admin

Post by okkam1 »

Well, I've never really eaten a lot of my own cum, but I did tasted it from time to time… I like especially the precum and I feel it smells so much like the pussy juice.

I love to give oral to girls, and simply love when they get extremely wet and even gush or squirt on my face. This drives me mad and I could fuck for hours when this happens. I've seen some times my gf to taste her own juices… and this is extremely exciting as well. :P
kev607
Site Admin

Post by kev607 »

Since I've always believed the saying, 'Our biggest sex organ is our brain', I see eating my own cum or my partners as other than about the 'taste'. Since early childhood we use our mouth as a way to test things out and as a teen when I first started masturbating I was curious as to what my cum was like long before I had ever heard of oral sex. I remember scooping some up on a finger and tasting it.

As I got older I heard about guys that would eat their cum but when I tired it, by the time I could recover from the orgasm, I lost interest. My ex-wife had no problem with giving me oral and eating my cum and I asked her once what her thoughts were as it seemed a lot of women disliked male cum. She told me that when she was younger she didn't like the idea of eating cum but as she got older she found it erotic. She was surprised that I had never eaten my own cum and so she encouraged me to try it and with her help I did. She had told me that she viewed it not as 'what it tasted like' but what it represented - the psychological - and thus saw it as erotic.

My ex found it extremely hot to watch me eat my cum so we both used that as part of masturbating for each other, she eating hers and I mine. I plan on using some of these scenarios for future masturbation stories.
cardinalsin
Site Admin

Post by cardinalsin »

The couple of times I've been able to eat my wife out after fucking her, it drove her nuts, but like several have already said, the desire to do it quickly diminishes after orgasm. I told her that I'd be happy to eat her after someone else fucks her—even lick her while someone else fucks her—but, I don't think that's going to happen.

I love to taste her juices. When we were younger, they tasted even better, but we're getting along in years. She doesn't produce enough lubrication anymore, and I cannot keep it up like I once could... **sigh**

I have to rely on my tongue. She doesn't mind it at all, because even in her mid-60s, she can cum several times like that. I do love the taste...
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

Nothing beats the taste of pussy. Clearly. I love the taste of my own cum while I'm aroused. For years, I would taste my precum, and work myself up to swallow the actual load, only to lose interest after my orgasm. A couple years ago, though, I got good enough at edging myself that every once in a while, I can ejaculate without letting myself have an orgasm. Without the full release, I can stay horny and finish myself off with a mouthful of my own cum. I don't squirt much at the end, but the sensation is wonderful.
tuffgirl
Site Admin

Post by tuffgirl »

My BF likes to taste his own. Before I met him I didn't know guys did that. I taste his too sometimes. I don't like all of it in my mouth, only a taste. I think it tastes OK. It's not my favorite food, hahaa :lol:
I taste myself too. The taste is different. Mine is more salty than his.
rider47
Site Admin

Post by rider47 »

Ive never tasted mine other than kissing after oral, and I reaaly didn't notice if I liked or not.
rabbit420
Site Admin

Post by rabbit420 »

I love the taste of my precum and always eat as much of it as I produce when masturbating. I like the taste of my semen and occasionally eat it when I cum.

I love the taste of a woman's juices and happily lick them from my mustache after they cum.

My lovers have never been afraid to kiss me after I have eaten them so I am not afraid to kiss them after I cum in their mouth.

I imagine that if I would suck a cock that I would gladly let them ejaculate in my mouth so I could savor and swallow their cum.
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

I love to taste my precum while mastubating but I lose the desire after I cum. One of my fantasies is to clean up a pussy after someone has filled it while I am still aroused.
pantyboy
Site Admin

Post by pantyboy »

I love the taste of my own cum. I will lick it out of my own hand after I jack off. I guess I figure how could I ask a woman to swallow it if I was afraid to do it myself.
naturegirl1
Site Admin

Post by naturegirl1 »

I always lick my fingers when masturbating, i simply enjoy the taste of my own vaginal secretions! I also enjoy tasting myself on hubby's lips after he has gown down on me and on his penis after he has been inside me.
For the record, he sometimes likes to go down on me after he has ejaculated inside, something I find really erotic! guess that means he also likes the taste of his own bodily fluids!!
knapweed
Site Admin

Post by knapweed »

I love to wank slowly edging, eating my pre-cum and then catch my load and drink it.

With my gf: she'll suck me off and keep in my mouth and then kiss me, sharing my cum with me. I'm more than happy to go down on her after I've cum and lick her out but my real favourite is for her to ride me until I cum inside her then she'll sit on my face and let it drip into my mouth and I lick her wet, creamy pussy.
6solidinches
Site Admin

Post by 6solidinches »

I don't mind the taste of my precum, but don't like to taste my cum.
On the other hand, I love eating pussy, and tasting girl juice.
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I agree with a lot of you guys - while I'm walking it tastes great but not so afterwards - I came up with an idea that works for me:

Cum into a condom...
Tie it and keep it safe...
Start wanking in the shower while warming up the cum-filled condom...
At the point of cumming, pour the warm cum from the condom down your throat...

It tastes fucking amazing!!!!!!