I'm Masturbating Right Now

Sexy time fun
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Re: I'm Masturbating Right Now

Post by iluvgirls »

homealone71 wrote:Wow That last post almost harshed my buzz.. But I'm already naked and turned on from reading about everyone touching and playing with themselves my pussy is already wet...mmmm oh yeah running my finger up and down the outside of my lips rubbing my clit in lil circles then one finger easily slips into my hole and I bang my pussy a few times quick then back to my clit..one hand finger fucking my pussy the other squeezes my tits and oh fuck Im going to cummmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmm... super hot! thank you for sharing :)
pablophx
Site Admin

Post by pablophx »

As I do every morning, I'm reading the stories and starting to jerk off- my hand is massaging my semi-hard penis while I read and then I usually put on video (orgasm videos on this site are good) and stroke to an orgasm.
edger47
Site Admin

Post by edger47 »

I'm masturbating my 49 year old gay penis right now, and feeling sooooooooo fuckin good doing it!! It's amazing how one 6.5" bone can feel soo good, and make my whole body tingle with intense pleasure. :)
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

lol, yea, you caught me doing it again. all this talk about masturbating, how could I not?
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Nice, that's the way to respond, homealone. Fuck that noise. This feels good! Pleasure is not evil!

Yeah, I'm masturbating right now. Hell yeah. FUCK yeah. :)

I always masturbate when I come here. I've always got my finger in my pussy when I read your stories and look at your pictures. I'm always rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy hole lightly when I'm reading through the forums and all the hot nasty stuff you all share. I'm always buzzing vibrator in my cunt on low, keeping it hard up my pussy, while I read the comments you've all left on my own stories and pictures. I always buzz the vibe over my clit and fuck it in and out of my hole a little, over and over, while I reread my own stories and look at my own pics.

FUCK YES. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR!! Enjoy, friends! I hope you're all so wet and so hard right now, fingering yourselves and jerking your hard cocks, about to come all over yourselves. Enjoy!!!
tahaghassemi
Site Admin

Post by tahaghassemi »

Hi easypeasy! I'm new here, 24m! I'm masturbating, I wish I could watch you masturbate (and do more)! Hope you login again! You seem really nice and I would love to talk to you! Thank you for making me feel good about masturbating, it makes me feel much better!
busygirl
Site Admin

Post by busygirl »

Wow, easypeasy! I was starting to get wet enjoying all the posts...then I got to yours. So oh yes I am masturbating right now! Starting slowly, playing with my nipples, feeling the wetness increase and loving the sensation of my clit getting hard. Twisting my sensitive nipples, sending near-electric jolts to my nether regions as I think of the men jacking off. Can't wait any longer-sliding my hand under my skirt to my bare pussy...squeezing my vulva. Oops, nearly came...want this delicious feeling to last a while longer. Sliding my index finger down, in between inner and out lips on one side and then the other, now down the middle of my soft quim to the entrance of my tunnel. Feels so good sliding it inside me, all the way to the knuckle, and back out. Ooooh, the cool glass of my dildo sliding across my clit is spectacular. Now buried in my fuck hole, pussy juices spreading onto my hand as I pump the glass shaft in and out of myself, my hips rocking to meet the thrusts. Oh god, I'm fucking on it harder and harder, my ramming hand hitting my clit with each stroke. The ridges of my rod strumming my g-spot is driving me over the edge...one final, hard thrust all the way in, hand pressing against my clit and I'm cumming so hard, cumming and cumming, squirting against my hand as I ride this spectacular climax. Little tremors roll through my body as my peak subsides and I slide the dildo in and out a couple more times before finally relaxing.
scottb80
Site Admin

Post by scottb80 »

I am now
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Oh shit, busy girl, that was intensely hot. I'm already turned on this morning, but that got my cunt throbbing and wet. My clit is just pulsing and pulsing thinking about you fingering yourself, thank you.

I'm so turned on this morning, been rereading my own stories and a few other favorites, looking at my own pictures and favorites of other people. I took some pictures and video of my tits this morning, pinching and rolling my nipples and squeezing my whole big soft tits. They looked so good on the camera, my hard red nipples pinched tight between my fingers and my hands cupping the huge roundness of my breasts.

I slept totally naked last night, which I don't usually do, but I took a long bath, and it felt so good to get into bed and feel my naked body on my soft cool sheets. I woke up kind of horny this morning, rolling on my sheets and feeling my nipples rub against the softness. Squeezing and rubbing my legs together and feeling my pussy warm and wet between my legs, my hole clenching and my clit throbbing when I moved.

So i've been fingering myself a little off and on as I read and look at pictures, and stopping every once in a while to play with my tits and take pictures and video since that's getting me hot this morning. I need to come soon, and I think I'm actually going to fuck myself with a vibrator. Haven't done that in a while, been really into fingering myself. But this morning my pussy hole wants to get fucked, and I like the idea of buzzing my clit over and over while I imagine someone is eating me out.

I'm off to get off, happy masturbating everybody!
busygirl
Site Admin

Post by busygirl »

Damn, easypeasy--I've already cum four times this afternoon and thought I was finally sated...then I read your post, and I'm wet again. (By the way, re your clit pulsing-you're welcome!) I really should be doing any one of a million other things, but I just can't keep my hands off my tits or out of my snatch. I'm certainly in the right forum since yes, I'm masturbating right now.

Flicking and squeezing my nipples; they're rock hard and every twist sends delicious sensations to my clit--wish I had one of my vibrators with me since you made it sound so enticing, but never mind....fingering my dripping fuckhole feels wonderfully good too. I'm easing two fingers in and out while my thumb plays with my clit--she's well out of her hood with excitement and fully engorged. Sliding my fingers out, spreading my ladywet all over my vulva...mmmm...squeezing my lips and clit between my fingers, my hips rocking, searching for the lost penetration of my cunt. I can't wait any longer...I've moved to the very edge of my chair so I can ram my fingers in and out of my tunnel, hard and fast, all the way to the knuckles, my hips bouncing as I fuck down on my hand, now all the way deep inside, grinding my clit and ooooohhhhhhhcummingcummingcumming!!!!!!

Thank you for returning the favor.
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Reading posts and having a play now while alone :D
jennyairplane
Site Admin

Post by jennyairplane »

Yep, I'm rubbing my clit now too.
piglet02
Site Admin

Post by piglet02 »

Waking up alone and naked..... What else is there to do!
bristolcityfan
Site Admin

Post by bristolcityfan »

Coming to this site always gets me going
lemonsqueezer
Site Admin

Post by lemonsqueezer »

Been playing with it and edging for a couple of hours, my whole crotch is wet with spit and precum. So close to cumming but I want to keep it going.
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Just having a play now while reading a few posts ;)
piglet02
Site Admin

Post by piglet02 »

So hot, so horny...... time for a little self fun in the bath ;)
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Stroking my rock-hard cock right now and am going to be eating my spunk very soon. I fucking love my prick!
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

That inspires me to stroke now too. Looking forward to cumming in a pair of sexy panties I have and then smearing the thick puddle on my nipples and slurping the rest out of the panties.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I woke up over an hour ago and got out my anal toys and had an absolutely blissful hour or so of anal dildo play lovemaking with myself. The sensations of the dildo working in and out deep in my ass, especially when my buthole has relaxed and warmed up to letting my dildo slide in ... I started lying face down and sliding in deep from the back ... so incredible to be in a relaxed position and feel the deep inside sensations. Sometimes I had an erection, sometimes I was semi erect, sometimes not at all, it didn't matter, though the sensations changed whether I was erect or not ... Sometimes I lightly stroked my balls and dick, sometimes admiring and being more turned on by the view in a mirror I had set up, seeing my round ass and butthole hungrily finding the head of the dildo and sliding down the shaft. I moved to be in a lot of different positions ... lying on my stomach, lying on my back, on my side, standing, kneeling ... I still haven't cum, though I got a dribble of precum. I decided to take a break and continue later in the morning or afternoon if I have a chance ... I'll be thinking about finding an opportunity, looking at things as potential homemade toys. I went and took a shower, lathered myself up real good, and massaged by boobs and thighs and stomach and butt with the slippery lather. I never did this before like that ... What a pleasure! When lathering and stroking my inner thighs I could feel my growing erection pressing up against my forearm. Right now I'm lying on my couch writing this with my black boy short underwear tightly hugging my slightly aching bulge. I'm going to get dressed, but first i'll take off these undies and put on a pair of dried cum filled women's panties under my own underwear for an extra tight and sexy feel. The thought that the panties were once hugging a woman's hot wet delicious crotch is hot. I'm trembling looking forward to the next session today ...

2 hours later, at it again, lubed up my wider dildo that fills me up and puts pressure on my prostate. My dick was soft, but I cupped it and my balls in my hand as I rode up and down the shaft while kneeled in front of a mirror tilted so I could see the action, and my dick became rock hard. One ass stroke and I could feel the cum rise, I slid off the shaft and let the cum pour into my cupped hand, which I rubbed on my tits and licked up what was left. Back on the dildo I rode to a rocking orgasm, spurting the rest of my load into the panties I had spread in front of me.