Bringing strangers into the bed?

Sexy time fun
ladidiamond
Site Admin

Bringing strangers into the bed?

Post by ladidiamond »

Fantasy to have another female join me and my hubby! I really would enjoy the one on one before even bringing him in.......I would want to explore all my sexual fantasies of being with another woman......licking and slurping her juice's....... grinding our weeett pussy's together.........I would so enjoy this...I'm going craziiii thinking about jt
biggee
Site Admin

Re: Bringing strangers into the bed?

Post by biggee »

If hes a hot blooded male it'll be his fantacy too
Why not suggest it to him but make out like its a treat for him?
jerkaddict
Site Admin

Post by jerkaddict »

Then your hubby is one lucky guy I don't know many guys on Earth that wouldn't be excited by that
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

Would love to bring another person into our bed, m or f I think my wife is leaning towards a hung male first and then another woman
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Had say, 5-6 threesomes MFM with fems over 30 -odd years; another multiple with 5 bi-guys (incl) most recently in '17. Unfortunately the elusive MFF hasn't happened. :oops:

One 3some w couple was friends and lasted 5 years more or less. We've known each other for 40+ years now... :D
regards sv-
:geek:
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'd love to bring another male to our bedroom.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

ladidiamond wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 am Fantasy to have another female join me and my hubby! I really would enjoy the one on one before even bringing him in.......I would want to explore all my sexual fantasies of being with another woman......licking and slurping her juice's....... grinding our weeett pussy's together.........I would so enjoy this...I'm going craziiii thinking about it
That's a very hot comment. I've got similar desires but with men.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote:
> [quote=ladidiamond post_id=7712 time=1529720347 user_id=51609]
> Fantasy to have another female join me and my hubby! I really would enjoy
> the one on one before even bringing him in.......I would want to explore
> all my sexual fantasies of being with another woman......licking and
> slurping her juice's....... grinding our weeett pussy's together.........I
> would so enjoy this...I'm going craziiii thinking about it
> [/quote]
>
> That's a very hot comment. I've got similar desires but with men.

With the openness these days anything is possible. Finding ppl both eager and mature enough to handle it may present the problems. I know, zipless f*** have been around a long time, yet so many who profess to use them, also become entangled when they want a repeat that others do not. And the mobile is largely to blame for creating the environment that allows this problem. Of course now you can block them, but its too easy to get phones and avoid that.

Some years ago a regular lady I was seeing greed she would like a third, so I set up a 'random' event and pre-interviewed a younger guy; she was excited [and shocked] to discover an extra cock in the bedroom once we'd started...
sv-