Mutual Masturbation

Sexy time fun
dillyllama
Site Admin

Mutual Masturbation

Post by dillyllama »

It’s a huge turn on for me. So vulnerable yet completely in the moment.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Mutual Masturbation

Post by socalstrokn »

It is a great experience being able to share something like this with another guy.
nakedallover65
Site Admin

Post by nakedallover65 »

I am very aroused by the idea of mutual masturbation,with either female,male,or transgender. would love to try it soon!
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I like the idea of mutual masterbation. When I was younger me and my brothers would mutually masterbate occasionally when we were home alone and we enjoyed it we would even see who could cum first sometimes.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

I love mutual masturbation with men and women. It is always a turn on to see others really pleasuring themselves, and a rush when they cum. If we can cum together, itʻs quite a fun bonding experience. If I get a chance to masturbate someone else, I will always make sure they cum first. If they want to reciprocate or not, it doesnʻt matter. Itʻs just fun to make someone else cum.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

wife and I masturbate together all the time
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

My college room mate (female) masturbated with me several times. I also masturbated with my best friend when we were 15 and watching a Brad Pitt movie.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

During this quarantine, parents and I are self open to mutual and watching each other...what a rush!!!
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

When I was in high school I masturbated with one of my little brothers friends... wasn’t necessarily by choice at first but once into it, it become an easy one. I’ve also done it with a couple other female friends at sleepovers, been watched countless times and once a lost bet.. where I had to get naked and let a neighborhood boy lick my legs, jerk off and cum on me.
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Post by johnjo1940 »

Always loved mutual masturbation, ever since me and my cousin did it when we were 11. Have met several guys over the years for a mutual cock play. Always an erotic and sensual experience.
funstuff66
Site Admin

Post by funstuff66 »

My wife and I love to masturbate together. We both masturbate pretty openly around the house. We've been talking about getting one her girlfriends over to do a three way mutual. Matter of fact, I never realized how many women enjoyed watching men masturbate until I met my wife. I just like being watched.
wendellwisc
Site Admin

Post by wendellwisc »

I enjoy Mutual Masturbation more than I ever thought I would.
Being a regular at a (somewhat)local nude beach has afforded me many, many opportunities
to both watch and join in with others who like to masturbate.

Being naked at the beach removes the awkward feeling of being clothed or wondering
whats hiding beneath.
I love to walk up and down the beach. Often running across someone who is not afraid to touch
or play with themselves around me.
Squatting down next to a Man who is stroking and joining in is a special experience.

I don't think I have ever had a bad experience and have made a number of "regular" or "mutual"
friends to masturbate with.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Mutual masturbation is very erotic and sexy. The first time I did it was with my younger sister when we were two very curious teens. I showed her how I did it and then she showed me her technique. We didn't touch each other, just ourselves.

My wife and I do it occasionally. We prop ourselves up on pillows, facing each other and bring our bodies together. It's very relaxing to lie back and watch while arousing ourselves.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

More people should be open to watching their better half watch you as you help them get off 3. EX girlfroend and i like to role play here 3
ncollin
Site Admin

Post by ncollin »

Masturbation is great, but mutual masturbation is even better! My wife and I love masturbating and both indulge ourselves often, and also do it together a lot. We have also done it together with a friend.

In my view there is nothing sexier or better than sucking a girl's breasts while she masturbates herself to an orgasm.

People who only masturbate by themselves, great though that is, are really missing out.

I also love it when I wake up at night to find my wife masturbating in bed alongside me and then join in with her.
hardwater
Site Admin

Post by hardwater »

I love watching my wife masturbate. Watching you please herself shows me how I can please her. It gets me so hard when we masturbate together. I take my cock in my hand and lube it up as I watch her play. What a GREAT turn on.
curious50
Site Admin

Post by curious50 »

Me & the girlfriend mutually masturbate a fair bit, love watching each other getting worked up then that wonderful “explosion” 😝 my secret desire is to meet a like minded guy to cock stroke with.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

In college my girl friend was into masturbation more than sex. We would spend hours naked and edging or cuming and the edging and cumming. The best was seeing how many times we could make her cum in an afternoon.
Nothing tops riding in a car and having mutual masturbation fun.
Hmmm I think I will have some mutual masturbation fun, minus one, this morning thinking about our past fun.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Sean1969 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 pm During this quarantine, parents and I are self open to mutual and watching each other...what a rush!!!
you can not let us just hang here, what is the full story, would like to know more.
jax69
Site Admin

Post by jax69 »

I love the idea and have mutually masturbated. I'm interested in joining someone again preferably a female but would with a guy