Frotting

Sexy time fun
dlihret
Site Admin

Frotting

Post by dlihret »

Has anyone here practiced frotting or docking? If you aren’t familiar with the term, frotting refers to rubbing two (or more) penises together with one hand. Docking is when a person stretches his foreskin over the head of another man’s penis and they masturbate together.
Since I don’t have a foreskin, I have never docked. However, I have frotted a few times. It is an incredible sensation. I try to do it every time I have the opportunity.
Would love to hear about others’ experiences.
olderwanker
Site Admin

Re: Frotting

Post by olderwanker »

I've engaged in mutual masturbation but have never frotted or docked. I'm cut too. Thinking of frotting gets me hard. Perhaps the next opportunity?... but they come rather infrequently.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

I recount my only touch of another cock at age 14, he 13, in my true story here on ST, "Scout Grope," which includes groping and frotting and a move I later learned is called "The Princeton Rub." A cut guy, I fantasize about what it must feel like to dock.
cockinhand27
Site Admin

Post by cockinhand27 »

I'm cut and have not seen an uncut cock in the "wild" so I don't have any experience with docking. I did use to frot with a buddy of mine back in my teenage years. We were jerk buds and sometimes that involved rubbing our cocks together. I remember that feel of his warm skin against mine, both hard and fleshy at the same time. He was a little shorter than me but thicker.
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Post by johnjo1940 »

I'm cut too and have always enjoyed frotting. As a teenager a friend and I used to rub cocks together while masturbating. We used to try to cum at the same time over each other's cocks.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

There's nothing like the feeling of rubbing your cock against another guys cock. It's a great bonding experience and building trust between you. When you do cum together it is an amazing feeling.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Now that I have tried mutual masturbation (so far only a few times), I want to try frotting and docking. Docking goes along with my desire to handle/play with an uncut cock (I am cut). I enjoy vids of two guys rubbing their cocks together and cumming.
Last edited by rathb69 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

i have masturbated with my friends many times. we were all cut so no docking was possible. as to frotting, we did mutual masturbation and sucking as well but never took two cocks in one hand so that is another bucket list item.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

I love smooth shaved cocks against mine 3
semicircum
Site Admin

Post by semicircum »

I have frotted with my brother. I was 13 my brother 8. We frotted on and off for 5 years. The first time it happened l asked my brother into my bed. I asked him to take his pj's off, l remove mine and...whalla...l pulled my brother against me and my stiff precum dribbling Dick. I then rolled him on his back and l frotted with him until l shot my fucking load. It was an absolute fucking buzz. I fucking loved it. So much better than humping a pillow. We lived on a farm. So we had plenty of places to frot. We, l say we, but it was me, l was the frotterer. As Andy Capp said; I am the fucker, you are the fuckee. We've frotted in the farm shed, we've frotted in the shearers quarters, until Mum caught us, who told Dad, and Dad talked to me and blah blah blah. We've done it in open paddocks in Spring when riding our bikes, and the grass was still green, the sun mild and not a cloud in the sky. Also when driving a tractor out in the bush under a bush tree. We always frotted nude because our clothes were to lay on. We mostly frotted frontal, sometimes l took my brother on his knees and did him doggie. I'd frot in his arsecrack watching my Dick at work. Watching my nob appear/disappear from between my brother's arsecrack and my DickHair and pelvic area. Where l loved watching my cum spurt from my Hairy Dick onto the small to middle of my brother's back. The last time I had sexual contact with my brother, he was 13 me 18. I Masturbated my brother and heard him groan loudly as he shot his load. It was late at night and dark, so unfortunately l didn't get to see his cum or the size of his load, or where or how it landed exactly. But l know my brother squinted high, and what goes straight up has to come straight down. So some would have landed land on and around him. Some also landed on my hand. At the time, our mother was in her bedroom not very far from ours, so I was hoping she didn't hear my brother's loud cum groan in the still of the night. If Mum did she never mentioned it.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'm cut so never docked. But frotting I can remember when I was 13-14 I frotted with another guy. It started as a way to measure who was larger. I wish I could do it again. It's a fantasy I masturbate frequently too
Last edited by mash2014 on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
todd1961
Site Admin

Post by todd1961 »

My best friend and I experimented from the time that we were very young. He was a year older than me and we were more like brothers than friends. In time frotting became very natural for us. We lived in a very rural town surrounded by corn fields and we often built what we referred to as forts among the corn stalks where no one could see us. He would often fetch an old worn out blanket stashed in his folks garage and we would spread out the blanket on the floor of our fort. On those hot summer afternoons we would strip out of our shorts and briefs so that we could play wrestle completely nude, which was an excuse to grind our tender erections together. Him and I being physical with each other was definitely embedded in our friendship.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I’m just fantasizing I am frotting with another guy and he cums over my cock. I then dress and walk around with my cock all wet from another man’s cum.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Me and a few boys from football have done this. My best is when I lay down and he got on top our dicks were rubbing together. He pulled both our foreskins up n down and precum was the lube. His balls were bouncing on my balls.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Frotted with my high school room-mate when we were 15-16 and my cousin at 17 (he was around 14-15). Never knew about docking at that stage so never tried it but I loved rubbing the head of my penis into/against/all-over the head of another boy's penis. The soft/hard feel of our flesh, the taboo zing of making our most sensitive, most intimate and most secret parts touch. I used to insist that our penises kiss and make-out with each other and so we would often rub our urethras together like mouths kissing and I would imagine that my penis was licking and tasting their penis. It was so hot.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

ive got the perfect foreskin to dock with. ive played about and sort of docked with other uncut guys but i would love to have a circumcised guy put his glands in my foreskin and let him know what it feels like to have skin covering his helmet.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I guess my closest frotting experience was receiving a double BJ where she had both of our cocks in her mouth and was stroking us,
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

As young teens, my cousin and I use to jerk off together. I remember comparing our cocks my going up against each other and he took both our cocks in his hand and was rubbing them together. It felt so incredibly good and we both ejaculated at about the same time. We did it many times after that but never knew there was a name for it.
toesucker17
Site Admin

Post by toesucker17 »

My first sexual experience with another person was frotting. I'd taught myself how to cum by humping my bed and I continued to masturbate that way just about every night until this one night the following summer, I was staying over at my friend's house. I don't even remember how it started but we ended up getting naked in his bed, I think because he said it would feel better. After getting each other horny by talking about hot girls we knew, he started jacking off. I then flipped over on my stomach & started humping the bed and he looks over at me & is like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing? I told him I was masturbating, & so he showed me how to do it properly. So we jacked off together, cumming at about the same time. We didn't touch each other, but for some reason I kept feeling compelled to rub my bare feet on his bare feet. He didn't seem to care. That happened every time we got the chance, then about a year later, the following summer, he was spending the night again, we were naked and masturbating in bed when he suddenly took things to another level. He suddenly rolled over on top of me and started grinding on me. This was new and a little scary but it felt so good! He was kissing my nipples and grinding his cock on my cock. Eventually he came on my chest, and then grabbed my cock and jerked me off until I came.

For the next 2 years we messed around every chance we got. In bed, in the pool changing room, in his dad's garage, the woods (I'll never forget the time he humped me against a tree. Each time we would get naked and grind our cocks together while sucking each other's nipples, and whoever would cum first would then stroke the other off. We eventually started exchanging blowjobs and a few times even gave each other footjobs in his backyard jacuzzi while his mom was right inside the kitchen. By now we both knew what being gay was and how it was looked down on, (especially considering we went to Catholic school) so we told ourselves we weren't gay (by now I was also becoming very attracted to girls as well) we told ourselves we were just two horny virgins looking for an orgasm. And for a long time I believed it...

Sadly, the messing around with my friend ended after 2 years. He got a girlfriend and lost his virginity and didn't need me anymore. He and I never messed around again and eventually drifted apart. In a frustrating twist he's actually become a rabid anti-gay bible thumper while I am a semi-closeted bisexual man.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Never tried Frottage, but I sure would like to. Especially after seeing Frottage videos.
It must feel amazing.
Paul