Eating my cum

Sexy time fun
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Eating my cum

Post by mushroomhead »

I have been eating my cum regularly for about 6 months now. I find it an exciting end to my edging sessions. I love the taste and the excitement of eating my cum. But last night I had a first. After a lengthy session and then shooting into the palm of my hand, I slurped it down as I usually do. Instantly, the first thing that "came" to my mind was that it tasted exactly like sunflower seeds. Now, I used to love eating sunflower seeds but havent ate them in many years, but after swishing my own cum in my mouth for a bit and then swallowing, I was blown away. The taste was phenomenal. I mean, I just loved it more than I ever have before. I have always liked the taste of my cum, but last night just blew me away. That familiar taste of sunflower seeds was just amazing. I dont know what caused this. Maybe the smoke I was smoking just before I came, maybe a difference in food and drink preceeding this session, or whatever, I have no clue, but I hope this continues, as the taste was just AWESOME. ;)
mondo103
Site Admin

Re: Eating my cum

Post by mondo103 »

I love eating my cum. I do it just about every time I masturbate. I also eat my cum after a bj by snowballing with my partner. Only difference is that I have been eating my cum for more than 50 years. 1st time I had my cum was as a way to clean up to hide my masturbation from family. When I did it though, it hit me as so exciting and tasty that I just decided to eat all the time and could not stop.
jester73
Site Admin

Post by jester73 »

I don't eat mine regularly, but I do get a taste occasionally. Also I regularly catch the drops of precum as I'm jacking off and enjoy sucking it from my fingers. I'm not scared to get a snowball either. The way I see it, I can't expect someone else to swallow my cum, if I haven't tasted it too.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

yea, this is me eatmycum and yes, mondo103 was my name before I changed it.

And a big YES, I still love eating my cum
catman823
Site Admin

Post by catman823 »

Love tasting my pre cum, when I was 13-15 I would try to suck my dick but couldn't so I just got as close as I could and shoot into my mouth but would end up spitting it out. One the I hadn't jack off on a long time and was really horny , I was with a bunch of guys who where all a sleep and had to be vey quite and I storked real slow for a long time. It was amazing how much I came, it really surprised me. The first shot hit me hard of the face, then a couple on my neck, then my chest and stomach. All nice and thick, then I realized I forgot to bring a towel for clean up.
I wiped almost all of it up and licked my fingers clean. Boy do I wish that I could suck myself off. Would be so much easier and cleaner.
socaloldguy
Site Admin

Post by socaloldguy »

I think most people, both male and female, have probably tasted their own cum at least once. Back when I was a teenager (I am in my 60s now) I often ate my own cum. Their were seveeral instances when a female partner snowballed me and I ended up eating my own. My wife will on occasion still do that.
testrun
Site Admin

Post by testrun »

I tried my hand at self-sucking when I was a teen and while I couldn't do it properly, I did manage to lick the head of my dick and would usually finish by shooting in my own mouth.

These days I'm not limber enough to do that anymore. Sometimes I'll still taste some of my cum, but eating the whole load doesn't feel as exciting when I can't get it straight from the source so to speak. :D
catman
Site Admin

Post by catman »

I have thought about drinking my own cum but could never get up the nerve to do it. After reading these posts I am ready. You can't expect a girlfriend to do it if you don't do it yourself!
al34434
Site Admin

Post by al34434 »

I would eat my cum many different ways. One was to walk up a door opening so my cock was above me then masturbate above my face and cum in my mouth. The other ways was in a sandwich. I would cum on a slice of bread and then eat it. Also, in I would cum in my hand and lick it off. Did a lot of times.
englandjack
Site Admin

Post by englandjack »

I've always tasted my cum, as someone says not fair to expect girls to eat it if I haven't. A few years ago I went down on my wife after cumming in her and it was superb, tasted great and she had another o, also got me hard again, try it :) I don't always do it because sometimes after ejaculating I lose interest :)
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

About a year ago (yeah it has been that long since I was here, lol) a girl gave me a blowjob, and once she had just finished, I told her to kiss me, and we kissed and tongued and all that. Afterwards, she remarked at how sexy she found it that I wanted her to kiss me afterwards, and I blew her mind by saying that I wanted to taste my own cum in her mouth before she swallowed. I think at first she was a bit disappointed at that, but then I know that later she got turned on by it because in subsequent blow jobs she would hold it in her mouth and go directly to me and swap the cum to me. Damn, I miss her now, lol.
dlihret
Site Admin

Post by dlihret »

Only in the past two or three years have I started eating my own cum on a regular basis. I now do it about every other time I jerk off.
One thing that is kind of fun is to hook up with another guy at a video arcade or adult theater and tell him I am going to eat my cum after I get off. Most look on with astonishment after I do it. It’s also a nice little added turn on for me.
Once you get used to the taste, it’s something to look forward to.
cyber6
Site Admin

Post by cyber6 »

i love to taste my precum and swallow my cum. Sometimes I record it: http://cyber6blog.tumblr.com/post/17655 ... outh#notes
satyrx
Site Admin

Post by satyrx »

Yeah, I always do now. Often I will rub a little precum up my nose so I can enjoy the scent while I edge.
danno1964
Site Admin

Post by danno1964 »

Always. Never let a good thing go to waste. I lick it from my palm most times. Love it with food. Especially love to eat it from my wifes pussy. Sooo good!
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I always fancy eating my own cum while wanking but I find the thought disappears after my orgasm...
So what I do now on occasions is to wank into a condom... for two or three days... then get horny and naked in the shower - warming up the cum filled Johnny in the hot water... this gets me hard straight away - then I wank away and at the time I spurt I empty the condom onto my tongue and enjoy the slightly fermented taste - savouring the feel of it in my mouth and then swallow!!!!
Give it a go guys and let me know how you get on!!!!
iamjustme65
Site Admin

Post by iamjustme65 »

Sometimes I get against a wall, and basically sorta head stand and bend close and cum right in my face/mouth.
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

Been having a taste of my cum for decades now, I love it. In my more nimble years, I was able to self-suck and that always produced huge benefits. Ah, as we age the flexibility and volume decreases, but I still always passionately lick it off my hand in the heat of the moment! Hope others do too!
joeeight
Site Admin

Post by joeeight »

I love the stuff. Eat mine every time I J O , and sometimes from the wife, she even feeds it to me sometimes, very hot!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I have developed a real taste for my precum and sometimes my cum on the rare horny occasion. Will edge until I’m getting a sweet flow of precum for tasting. Sometimes it’s very early in the sessions other times it takes a long time to get some sweet precum leaking from my cock. Tasting what I don’t use as lube which is why it’s so good to get a good pre flow going so I can really enjoy it!
If I’m horny enough to take and eat my full load I’ll either throw my legs up and over and cum onto my mouth and face or I’ll save a few load to fill a condom then warm up in a shot glass and get my self stroking to the point of no return and as I’m shooting my cum I’m swigging my cum down too. Wow!!! Intense sensation! My cum shot glass sessions really made my recent week alone new fun while my wife was away. Now I just need her to swallow my full load too. I found I tasted much sweeter then I expected. Nice ;)