Wishlist for ST

Are there features you wish we had at Solotouch? Post them here. We may or may not implement your ideas, but it is a great way for us to keep track and create a handy list for our developer.
blackboxer500

Wishlist for ST

Post by blackboxer500 »

1. It would be great if ST added video chat capability. Skype and the like provide a workaround but it would be nice to start a video chat within ST. Obviously members would need to be able to set options such as 'no video chats' and other parameters.
2. Larger chat fonts -- even the ability to choose a full page chat option. Sometimes my wife likes to watch me chat and I'm constantly having to turn the laptop toward her in a thrusting fashion. Yes, thrusting: hot in some contexts, not all.
3. Video uploads. A time limit of 60 or 90 seconds would not be too limiting and would allow orgasms to be displayed.

Thanks for providing a wonderful and erotic site!
6solidinches
Site Admin

Re: Wishlist for ST

Post by 6solidinches »

How about chat for mobile?
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

1. Video chat + Video uploads: This should be ready in about 1 – 3 weeks. We are adding a premium membership where users can video chat and upload and view videos. Members will need to upgrade to access these features, but the cost will be nominal. Really just to cover the added expense of adding and hosting videos, etc.

2. There is already a full page chat option in ST. When you open the chat window, you can click popout at the top and it will open full page. If you want a private chat, you could start a new room, invite whomever you wanted to chat with and use the popout feature there. (As you cannot make PM’s full page at this time).
For larger fonts, you can’t change the chat fonts, but you can control and the plus or minus sign simultaneously to increase or decrease font size on your screen.

Chat for mobile should be ready along with other premium upgrades. It will not be a premium feature, but was only available in the chat version that we just upgraded to.
cunninglinguist
Site Admin

Post by cunninglinguist »

I personally would love a drafts folder for stories that are uncompleted or posted and not yet approved, I have submitted at least three stories that for some reason or another haven't made it on here - yet comments are immediate; being able to amend what we have written and then resubmit would be useful, but I have a feeling that my stories simply didn't reach the destination as I am usually careful to follow the rules.
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

Please email support with the name of the stories you submitted. Right now all user submitted stories have been gone over and scheduled for posting. If a story you write is rejected you get an email as to why. Please be sure and check your spam folder. AOL and Earthlink tend to not let our emails go through, you need to whitelist the address.
billie

Post by billie »

Video chat and video uploads are now available with our new premium membership. (Costs are super low simply to cover our expenses for these features). All Free features remain Free.

Chat is now compatible with mobile. When on the mobile site, go to the footer and click Full site and login.

I'll look into adding story drafts.
kentklements
Site Admin

Post by kentklements »

Is there a way to tell who has the premium service? If the video chat feature is only available for those who have purchased the premium service, it might be useful to see who is available to V chat with.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

Someone asked about a locator to find people in the area. Then anything ever become of that? :lol:
af111vet
Site Admin

Post by af111vet »

It would be great to have an easier way to see who was online

And a member search function that was more accurate.
bk60
Site Admin

Post by bk60 »

I think it would be nice to have a completely separate room for pvt messaging. Make it so nobody can pvt directly in the lobby. You would have to invite someone to the pvt room and then pvt chat with someone. It just seems like too many times I go onto chat and everyone is pvt’ing but nobody is talking in the lobby. Of course then maybe everyone would just start in the pvt room and nobody would go to the lobby. Just a thought.