Domination chat? Guys or girls(if your into it)

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
curiousnshyguy
Site Admin

Domination chat? Guys or girls(if your into it)

Post by curiousnshyguy »

I'd like to see or hear some very dominating stories if there are any in here also if yous want to chat. Free here to chat any time. I'd like to be dominated from time to time. Be shown what to do bad how. If your down for that. Message me as that's what I am down for today
joboo
Site Admin

Re: Domination chat? Guys or girls(if your into it)

Post by joboo »

Not sure I could get into it online. I had a guy friend long ago that I did stuff with from an early age. Once we were 18we got together after a long time. His dick was over 2 inches longer than mine and much thicker. He was a much smaller guy than me and not an alpha type. His big dick made me feel so submissive. He would get up on and slap his dick on mine and my balls and talk about how small mine was and I loved it. It was my idea. I had never desired to suck a dick until we got together at 18. I had many girlfriends and female fuck buddies from 18-25 but I always had him in the shadows. I loved how it made me feel when he would deprive me his dick for a while and then pull it out and slap my face with it and tease me as I sucked him and jerked myself off.