Clarification on age range in stories

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
breakneckspeed
Site Admin

Clarification on age range in stories

Post by breakneckspeed »

When I was younger I had a short relationship with an older woman, during which I also had an encounter with her daughter. Now, everything was legal (I'm in the UK) but I think I'm right in saying that I should separate the stories if I wanted to post them - possibly fudging the detail of my age as appropriate. Would that be the correct way of approaching the matter?
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Re: Clarification on age range in stories

Post by iluvgirls »

Thanks for checking to clarify the rules prior to posting. If only everyone was so proactive! :)

All the site rules concerning story submissions are here: http://www.solotouch.com/static/rules.html

Ages of consent and laws vary around the world, so the rules are specific about what is acceptable for SoloTouch. Basically, the age related rules are that no one over 18 may be involved in activity with someone under 18, and no one under 13 may be involved in any sexual activity (even just with themselves).

You should ensure your story details complies with those rules, or not mention ages if you chose to be vague. "Older" and "younger" can mean a lot of things.