Maturebator

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
maturebator
Site Admin

Maturebator

Post by maturebator »

I've been following ST for a long time and have made a few postings under the name,"Maturebator." I'm in my 60s, healthy and fortunate that I'm married to a woman whose passion for pleasure (and self-pleasure) mirrors and compliments my own. We've been jacking and jilling as a couple for over 40 yrs., and mostly because we were both passionate about it before we ever met. We never viewed self-pleasure as some "inferior" type of sex that one only engaged in when partner sex wasn't available.
I've frequently encouraged people who were considering entering a "long-term" relationship to make a point of broaching the topic of masturbation. Sadly, many couples do NOT do this, and since many men don't abandon masturbation after marriage, what happens is, they have to keep it a secret - until the day she walks in on him in the garage...or the basement...or the bathroom...cranking one out. That's just sad. Masturbation is a healthy sexual act and it doesn't "take away" anything from an otherwise healthy, mature relationship.