G'Day All

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
36plus3
Site Admin

G'Day All

Post by 36plus3 »

Well I have had to go back to jerking off as the wife has now totally shut the door on sex.
It has been I would think 2 years now since last we had any interaction together.
And this is when she told me I had to lose my belly while she has been the one overweight all our marriage.

So I have had to go back to what I know and its not as good but its getting better as its all I have.
Over the time of no sex, I have noticed the old saying if you don't use it you will lose it.
And my cock has lost size due to no sex. But I am going to get right back into jerking off.
Not for her, but it will stop me thinking one day she might give me a bit.

I love it when I am home alone as I can get naked and stay this while I know its safe to do so.
I have gone outside naked and really enjoy the sun on my naked body.
The wife is going away soon so I will do one thing I have done before and loved it.
Its getting all oiled up and the feeling is real good.

I am no spring chicken and I am not a person that is skinny, I have got a gut on me but its not the biggest I have seen.
So I do need to get a little fitter and play alone a lot more when I am alone.
So hello to everyone here.
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: G'Day All

Post by jemstone »

Welcome to ST. I have been reading, edging to, and cumming to stories here for the longest time-- even wrote some stories for the older version of the site. No more sex in my marriage for over 4 years now, but between ST and a masturbation cam site I am on, these fill the need.Enjoy everything ST has to offer.