Introduction - middle aged masturbator in san francisco....

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
stroker999
Site Admin

Introduction - middle aged masturbator in san francisco....

Post by stroker999 »

That sounds creepy doesn't it.....Hi all. Giving this site a try. Just a horny married (happily) 50 year old in San Francisco looking for friends for a little (online) play. I don't think I am willing to actually meet anyone but we will see. I enjoy C2C and erotic chat, sharing pictures, etc. I prefer women and consider myself very straight but it is hard to find women who will get off online with a middle aged man. Imagine that....So, I have had plenty of 1 on 1 sessions with other men. I find I get very turned on by watching another man get himself off. Not really ready to take it farther than that though.

Hope to meet you.

Skype j.larkin88
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Introduction - middle aged masturbator in san francisco.

Post by jemstone »

Welcome to a great community. Read my profile and stories and send me a friend invite.
hardwood53
Site Admin

Post by hardwood53 »

Hi Stroker, can I say welcome to the community too? I am also a happily married man and a happy masturbator. I am happy to chat about it.
betaalphatauepsilon
Site Admin

Post by betaalphatauepsilon »

51 MWM str8 here, looking for other Straight guys that like to Jo together online and share what we all enjoy doing. Only available weekday mornings and early afternoons Eastern Standard Time. Please hit me up on email at specialfriendjim@yahoo.com or my Skype name is Jim.singer22. Thanks