Hi Every One

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
seema69
Site Admin

Hi Every One

Post by seema69 »

I am new here ,51 years old Indian housewife mother of 2 sons 19-21 . I feel like in my twenties love Erotic stories ,poetry Images and videos. I like sex very much My married life is very complicated so I am here to kill time .
I write stories and poetry in Hindi .I would like to share my work with you guys if I be permitted to post here in Roman Hindi . This way lot of Indians will Enjoy this forum too .I hope you guys will welcome me here ,I do not use cam or Skype .so please do not insist for it .
insatiable
Site Admin

Re: Hi Every One

Post by insatiable »

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy the site.
teddyball
Site Admin

Post by teddyball »

hello, Seema! I am married, 67, complicated marriage as well...I am learning tantra semen retention--are you familiar with tantra? I love it!! teddy
jm1234
Site Admin

Post by jm1234 »

Welcome, and you seem like a very interesting person. I've practiced Tantra as well, actually.
penman5248
Site Admin

Post by penman5248 »

Hello Seema and welcome to the site. I hope you are finding some of what you are looking for on the site. As a mature person myself, I very much appreciate a mature lady with a bright, youthful spirit and sense of adventure. I also love getting to know women of different ethnicities and cultures. At one time I read a lot of Indian erotic stories (in English only I'm afraid) and found them very stimulating.

I hope we get the chance to chat here in the future. Btw, does the '69' in your site handle refer to a favorite activity of yours?