Ruined Orgasm - Prolonged Edging - Guided Masturbation

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
ruinme
Site Admin

Ruined Orgasm - Prolonged Edging - Guided Masturbation

Post by ruinme »

Hi All,

Hopefully looking for someone to helpme by guiding my masturbation, giving me repeated edges and maybe culminating in a ruined orgasm.
I enjoy givivng over control of my masturbation and am good at following instructions, so if you like making a guy whimper as you control his stroking geting him to the edge then making him stop only to be repeated over and over give me a shout.

I also like to be submissive verbally, submitting can be extremely erotic.
I have been trained to be able to self ruin my orgasms - does take a lot of self control and is sooooo frustrating especially after a couple of hours of edging!!!

Please message me or add me

Thanks
prsnalty
Site Admin

Re: Ruined Orgasm - Prolonged Edging - Guided Masturbation

Post by prsnalty »

Friend me I will help
nylonlover66
Site Admin

Post by nylonlover66 »

Not sure I know what a "ruined orgasm" is....? I edge, sometimes for hours, but usually cum...
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

nylonlover66 wrote:Not sure I know what a "ruined orgasm" is....? I edge, sometimes for hours, but usually cum...
Okay here is the answer to your question...now remember some guys love this type of orgasm and don't consider it ruined just very climatic and sensual....
When a guy is masturbating, by himself, or by his partner, and keeps stopping before he ejaculates. This goes on until finaly he penis is finaly allwed to ejaculate, but the hand is pulled away and the penis has no more stimulation througout the orgasm. Its cool to watch as the penis bobs up and down as it ejaculates the semen. This leads to the guy feeling very unfufilled and his penis is usually to tired to masturbate again, so basicaly he is left with sperm all over himself and nothing to show for it.
By the way I edge this way a lot it really makes me feel great

from prsnalty
nylonlover66
Site Admin

Post by nylonlover66 »

Thanks for the explanation. I will try that.
rimster
Site Admin

Post by rimster »

Have a look for Dr Cum Control videos, they appear on a lot of websites, I tend to view them on Xvideos. He takes ruined orgasms to a whole new level! I like to mirror his actions on my own cock, although it takes a lot of self control! Give it a go and see what you think, i'm sure you'll have fun :D .